1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One twitter account posts to facebook feed, one doesn't. It's the wrong one.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by jdkoerner, Jan 5, 2017.

I have two twitter accounts, we'll call them @alpha and @beta. @beta easily links to my facebook feed, @alpha always says that I am connected with another account. That would be @beta.

I removed the app from the facebook side. I removed the app from the twitter side. I disconnected @beta altogether. I cleared my cache and cookies. I attempted to link via @alpha, and, as in the past, the process goes all the way to requesting permission to post on my facebook feed and who can see it. I say everyone.

And then it says you are out of luck, you are already connected with another account.

I go back to @beta [and I know that by doing so I have reactivated it, but still, I had to see what it's linkage status was] and it was NOT linked. However, when I attempted to link it it went through no problem.

Help.

jdkoerner, Jan 5, 2017 IP