1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Time Use PayPal Method? I cant find it!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Karen May Jones, Jun 2, 2015.

Hey, I need to quickly use some paypal funds - my card is lost here in a box someplace. We did some painting in March and moved all the stuff out of my room and piled it in boxes and closets and where ever - TMI - I know. Anyhow, I go over to paypal cause I need to use their one time secure card thing and I can not find it. They have redesigned that site so much, I can hardly find anything without clicking every link in site. Plus - I cant see very well these days. etc.

How do I get a one time use paypal payment set up? I need to pay the electric bill!! I know paypal does this, I have used it in the past for my son to get something online shopping.

Can anyone help me with the instructions with this. I'm totally lost. PS. I looked in my paypal wallet, and I dont see the payment method in there. Thanks if you can help.

Karen May Jones, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Paypal has great customer service.Just picked up the phone and give them a ring.
    I'm sure they would be glad to help.

murfe, Jun 3, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I emailed them. my phone is broken. Nothing back from them yet. Thank you.

Karen May Jones, Jun 3, 2015 IP