1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Time Offer! Earn 23$ A Day And Ill Do The Work For You!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by killafawk, Jul 7, 2007.

1. regencytimberbuildings

regencytimberbuildings Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review.
    First couple of days were not bad but traffic has dipped the last couple of days.
    I'm hoping this will pickup in the next few days.
    I will report back in a couple of days on this.
    total earnings since started(last 7 days) $52.09
    This sounds ok but todays was $4.00 and yesterday and the day before was about the same.
    The revenue will need to pickup or it will not be $250 in 30 days from start.
    I hope this helps.

regencytimberbuildings, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  2. mshakey

mshakey Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    mhhhhhhh intresting

mshakey, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  3. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for the update, I mistakenly chose the small package when we should of been using the Medium hosting package. he ran out of BW in like 5 days and was out of money for two days and the traffic disappeared because his sites were down ever since we upgraded and are now in the process of rebuilding :D

killafawk, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  4. seo-roof

seo-roof Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    intrested...send me pm about how i buy this

seo-roof, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  5. m1l

m1l Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you set these up on my server?

m1l, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  6. greatness008

greatness008 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will using proxy sites with adsense get one banned?

greatness008, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  7. dalt

dalt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I pay you out of the $23 per day?

dalt, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  8. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if your server allows for proxies sure.

Can I pay you out of the $23 per day?

good question but sorry i cannot do that. the whole point im doing this is to basically get the money faster or i would just create a bunch of networks myself and get the money at the end of 30 days. so im just looking for the money now.

killafawk, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  9. seo-roof

seo-roof Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Ok im considering trying this one out .
    the rewiew writte by:regencytimber doesnt sound that good tho.
    but the explanation to that by killafawk sounds resonable.

What im worried about is two things :

1.Killafawk says its guaranteed to make at least 250$ in one month unless you dont have one of those lowclick paying adsense accounts?
    Is there different kinds of adsense acounts?

2.What will happen after that month? will it be possible to continue the deal with you for the next coming months to keep earning up to 23$ a day? and how much would the cost be for that?

Hope you all understand my bad english i talk and write Finnish and swedish fluid ,but the english sucks !

over and out

seo-roof, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  10. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just as the above:

and I quote:
    Ok im considering trying this one out .
    the rewiew writte by:regencytimber doesnt sound that good tho.
    but the explanation to that by killafawk sounds resonable.

What im worried about is two things :

1.Killafawk says its guaranteed to make at least 250$ in one month unless you dont have one of those lowclick paying adsense accounts?
    Is there different kinds of adsense acounts?

2.What will happen after that month? will it be possible to continue the deal with you for the next coming months to keep earning up to 23$ a day? and how much would the cost be for that?

Please pm me

ty

also, do you take anything else other than paypal?

dogtraining-guides.com, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  11. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. well sometimes people get smart priced where there clicks drop from like 10 cents to 1-2 cents per click. it would take hundreds if not thousands of clicks to reach xx$ a day with those kinds of smart priced accounts thats why it would be pretty much impossible with 4 sites to do that.

2. after the 30 days we can sell the sites for 1.5-2x what you earned. or you can keep the sites but after the 30 days i can't guarantee you will keep earning a significant amount.

12. ProxyEffect

ProxyEffect Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Killa, It's been 3-4 days now, I still haven't started receiving any traffic :/

ProxyEffect, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  13. pristar

pristar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to know that too.

pristar, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  14. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well im going through someone right now and basically i've giving him about 5 orders so far and who knows how many he has going right now so please allow for 2 days more maximum. either way the longer it takes the more % your gonna get your money back and the sites so its me who should be sweating :p

15. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    k your sites where just promoted by my services, pristar yours is next so you sould see about 8-10$ with this and once the other traffic hits your gonna start seeing the real revenue.

Slots are open once again, if you are interested send me a pm. thanks

i also have another offer going on. I offer to sell the information needed to replicate and make these sites over and over and how to make them succeed for 500$ this is for personal use only and cannot be used to market your own services.

i do although sell full master resell rights which comes with two ebooks and a manual on all the steps i do which you can then offer your services for what i do which has netted me about 2,200$ so far in 7 days. for 850$ full rights.

a few people have asked me about that so im now throwing that offer out to the public.

16. ProxyEffect

ProxyEffect Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, still waiting to see any noticeable traffic.

ProxyEffect, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  17. ProxyEffect

ProxyEffect Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I received about a 1000 unique visitors spread across the 4 sites and $2 in Adsense combined. Still waiting to see the traffic you promised.

ProxyEffect, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  18. dottom

dottom Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The following is completely hypothetical, but let me know if it sounds reasonable...

Scenario #1:

1. I know how to build proxy sites. But my adsense account gets smartpriced after 3-4 months.

2. I sell my proxy network here or at Sitepoint for 6 months revenue before I get smartpriced. I have revenue and traffic proof so it's an easy sell. The guy buying the proxy network doesn't know he'll get smartpriced too.

3. After my adsense account is smartpriced, I can repeat the process a few times using other adsense accounts (wife, kids, parents, brothers) but eventually I run out of adsense accounts.

4. I post on DP where you pay me $250. My net costs are about $80 including advertising on proxy.org or topsites etc. I can redirect traffic from some other proxy sites I may have which still get traffic but are now smartpriced.

5. After 1-month, I prove revenue model, I made my $, you get your site and are happy. What you don't realize is you may get smartpriced soon. If I was redirecting traffic to you from my other sites I now pull that to use for the next person who will pay me $250. I essentially am using a new adsense account each time I repeat this cycle b/c mine is already smartpriced.

Scenario #2:

1. I have a large proxy network. It gets tons of traffic. But I am smartpriced, damn it jim.

2. You pay me $250, I setup proxy sites for you. I'll redirect my traffic to you. You make > $250 in revenue in 1-month and feel good about it. You post on DP how wonderful it is and sign up a bunch of new for me.

3. After 1-month I find another person to repeat the process. You lose the traffic I was redirecting to you. Your revenue dies eventually but you don't feel too bad b/c you made a little money. Hopefully your adsense account didn't get smartpriced. Thanks for letting me "borrow" it for the first month.

Scenario #3:

1. Take either scenario #1 or #2, but add...

2. I use a small bot network to drive clicks through your site. Remember the problems with proxy.org? Google is slow to act on removing invalid clicks. They might do this a few months later, but I already have your revenue for the first month. Your adsense account might be at risk, but you won't know it for a couple months.

dottom, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  19. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure what your aiming at but it seems to be about smart priced accounts. So far i've been doing proxies for 3 months and never been smart priced. Some people get smart priced and some people never get smart priced but even if you happend to get smart priced you can get un-smart priced by taking your code off for a week or two.

there are no bots involved because there are too many people who need proxies for even bots to be even considered. all the traffic is direct and they use the site for personal reasons so if someone clicks an ad and they are using the site then its all legit and google sees it and says well at least these people ain't comming on this website just to click ads and leave. If they see actual use of a site then everything is fine. people who get smart priced useally buy traffic from those people who sell random traffic who just send people to your site. these people are actually using it thats why proxy hosting cost so much is because its not just traffic people are interacting with the site.

if you have any other questions you can ask them here and ill be happy to answer them or you can pm me and ask me other questions if you are interested but with a 250$ guarantee what really is there to lose?

killafawk, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  20. Schappster

Schappster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    neat idea seems to be working well, any spots open?

Jason

Schappster, Jul 18, 2007 IP