1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Time Offer! Earn 23$ A Day And Ill Do The Work For You!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by killafawk, Jul 7, 2007.

1. pristar

pristar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when will you be online? It's so troublesome to talk to you in here. Just Go online dude. Get it done faster.

pristar, Sep 4, 2007 IP
  2. leo778

leo778 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello, i hate people who promised anything just to collect money

leo778, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  3. Auriga

Auriga Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Killafawk!

I've tried to contact you through MSN, but apparently you weren't online for a long time... As I've informed you, I'm willing to give this one last try, because of the "accident" that happened with the hosting (an accidental automatical increase of the hosting duration - from my part).

Therefore, I urge you to take action and turn this around as originally outlined in the following post.

Summary
    1. Websites
      5 new sites set up by you.
    2. Hosting
      These sites will not require an additional investment from my side for the hosting.
    3. Domain names
      Domain names will be chosen and paid for by you so they can be used in promotional plans. Apparently some domain names are not accepted for inclusion in newsletters, if they have been registered as proxy sites before.
    4. Promotion
      The promotion will generate a sufficient and steady stream of proxy users, either through newletters, direct mailing, myspace plugin, or whatever plan you see fit.
      I may take part in the promotion, but this participation will not be required or determine the success of this project.
    5. Monitoring Tools
      I will place monitoring tools on every site. These monitoring services (eg Google Analytics) will not be touched nor deactivated.
    6. Total revenue
      The total revenue of these websites will surpass $290 (I have invested an additional $40 for the hosting) in at max 1 (one) month. This month will end on October 8, 2007, 12:00PM GMT. If any investment is needed from my side, the total revenue required will be increased by this investment.
    7. Refund
      If the terms in point 6 are not met, you will give a full refund of $250.

I must say that I'm quite astonished that you deny having told us that the adsense revenue will amount to $250 in one month. It's true that the post above doesn't include the word Adsense, but the revenue should surpass $250 - whether or not Adsense. The revenue, that is, the money that will be sent in our direction. I must point out that you agreed to the above terms in this post.

In case that you cannot comply to this agreement, or you don't have the time/means/willingness to follow it, I propose the following:

You give me a refund of $200. This is $250 - the profit of the proxy sites (which is now less that $50). ​

Additionally:
    Frankly, I cannot see how you could sell these websites now, but if you are able to do this - which includes informing the new owner of the status of these websites - then you can transfer this money to me and I will deduct this amount from your refund.

I think this is a fair proposal. Let me know if you have any other questions/remarks, and what your decision is.

Auriga, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  4. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thats fine can you give me the hosting details again just pm me or send it to my email so i can put the domains on your hosting.

killafawk, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  5. fishing4ebooks

fishing4ebooks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PUT Me on the waiting list also. Very INterested!

fishing4ebooks, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  6. Tylerbank$

Tylerbank$ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow. just read the entire thread..... all 11 pages.

So are there any ones who reached 600.00?

or 400.00??

251.00?

Please post positive review.

It seem like it must work for many of the buyer?

Tylerbank$, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  7. James Dean Nash

James Dean Nash Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I came to this thread from the beginning and watched it all pan out and I had a feeling it was going to turn out like it did.

Man some people will jump on the bandwagon to make a measly $250 a month...My advice is to get a real business model not some proxy hack shit.

James Dean Nash, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  8. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you know this stuff works, its not like nobody made any money. Sh1t happens and i picked a horrible month to start doing this offer because it was in the middle of summer when nobody uses proxies. But if anything, it would work great right now so if anyone is still interested this is still going on but this time its only 200$ and i give a 150$ money back guarantee. If anything i hope this helped my offer since everyone is getting stuff sorted and everything is running clean now. I could of easily have ran off with there money and they wouldn't have got it back. But i din't if anything i'd feel safe buying.

killafawk, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  9. Auriga

Auriga Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Killafawk, i've PM'd you the login info.

Let's see if you can pull it off now, with schools back open, as you say. I will certainly post back about my experience here.

Auriga, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  10. manhole

manhole Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Folks,

Please keep in mind that if your traffic is mostly from countries like China and Iran that Adsense will likely drop your rates significantly (because that traffic is worthless to advertisers). My Adsense was up to $17/day at one point but I wanted to make sure I didn't get in trouble for crappy traffic. Once I blocked China and Iran my traffic dropped by over 90% and my Adsense is now down to about $1.00/day.

manhole, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  11. reachfox

reachfox Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still waiting on getting my refund. I made a total of $64 and most of it was made the first week. After that the traffic was poor.:(

reachfox, Sep 13, 2007 IP
  12. reachfox

reachfox Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes still waiting on my refund. Also it would really help if you get on an Instant messenger(Google, Hotmail/MSM). I noticed you ignored my last message to get on IM.

Ok I paid $250 and i made $64.
    So $250-$64 = $186

But killafawk says he is losing money and needs to keep a $75 fee for hosting and other expenses. I think it's stealing and going against his deal but anyways...
    So $186-$75 = $111

So please send me a refund via paypal. You have my paypal info which is on most of my pm's to you.
    Oh and about you selling the sites, you have been trying to sell them since early August with no results.

(Funny how he says he is so successful on his new deals for sell yet he can't afford to stick to his original deal here.)

reachfox, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  13. Auriga

Auriga Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I feel like I've stuck with this thread too long. I'm a very patient guy, but I think that my patience has not been rewarded. I've contacted Killafawk several times, either he ignored, does not have time, or whatever, but I never got a response. Fact is that he is not creating any website as agreed, nor doing any part of the deal.

The websites are not going well at all. Therefore, I now request the refund of $200 as you agreed to. I will PM you this message along with my Paypal account. I expect this amount on my account within 2 days.

I'm sorry it must end like this, but let's face it, you did not come forward with your end of the deal. Let us now end this in a mature way.

Auriga, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  14. Vic_mackey

Vic_mackey Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think from the title of the thread alone, this wasnt going to turn out well. Why would someone do all the work and let someone else keep the profit?

Vic_mackey, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  15. bgolat

bgolat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have to be a real sucker to buy into this, sorry. You are spending $250 to HOPE to get $250 back that month, thinking you'll see same $ next month.

FYI: You can register your own .infos cheap, you can download multiple proxy scripts for free and setup in 2 minutes. He is probably buying $50 Myspace bulletins from someone with 100k friends hoping you make $250 in the first month, then after that you are screwed, and must get your own host, which requires a DEDICATED SERVER if you want to run a proxy with real traffic.

If you want a proxy site that bad pay me $20 and I'll register the domain for you and setup phproxy on it. You gotta find your own host though. :p

From what I saw reading through this I'd stay way away! :D

bgolat, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  16. delusion

delusion Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What? Hmrmm?

delusion, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  17. kronow