1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Of the Best Affiliate programs Available

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by paul@optionbot, Jun 30, 2014.

Hi

I work for Optionbot Affiliates

If you have not already signed up for our affiliate program then you are missing out on a great opportunity.

Our product is highly placed on Clickbank and from each software sale you get $75 however if a client deposits we then also pay you a backend commission of $400

So potentially $475 from each client.

Optionbot is the worlds leading signal trend indicator and we have been operating for nearly three years! We are not a broker so we rely on our customers doing well from our software.

We have many different offers to encourage to join up with us and there is a multitude of banners and marketing tools that you can use within our affiliate software.

We are also more than happy to accept USA customers infact they convert very well.

Some of the advantages of Optionbot and tools you can use to encourage clients to sign up are:

First 10 trades are guaranteed or your money back!
    24hr Customer Support they will even help you with your first trades if you are new to Binary Options!
    Monthly Prize Draws!
    Free 7 day Trial!
    Over 85% success rate!
    Free software over multiple platforms!
    Once you are a client all future versions of Optionbot will be free!
    Software is online so never any downloading and you can use it wherever you want on tablet,phone etc.
    The Worlds most Accurate Trend Indicator Software
    Free Webinars to teach you how to trade!

So if you want to join a lucrative affiliate program come and have a look at what we have to offer and feel free to contact me with any questions

paul@optionbot, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  2. madhav

madhav Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting!!!! I would love to join your affiliate but how you will make a payment paypal or bank transfer ?
    I wanna to promote your product only from newsletter & email marketing. Is this fine with you ?

madhav, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  3. paul@optionbot

paul@optionbot Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is absolutely fine.. All you have to do is to sign up! Click on my signature and it will direct you.. We pay on the 20th of every month via bank transfer. Newsletter and e.mail marketing is fine also. A lot of our affiliates work like this

4. paul@optionbot

paul@optionbot Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have a multitude of banners,mailers,PDFs etc at your disposal

5. Felicity_lauren

Felicity_lauren Peon

Best Answers:
    need to save extra money to pay this,,:)

Felicity_lauren, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  6. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Last time I purchased a Bot/Software from CB for Links and spent 3 days watching tutorial for learning the product and was getting number of emails about the tutorials and resources for software, in no way the software was working or meant to work properly.... I filed dispute with the network and got my money back.... Blocked all Emails from the affiliate I was getting and many Offers on CB are not that great...

jazzyjmnote, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  7. tranvantai

tranvantai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    chung cư times city, căn hộ times city, times city http://www.timescityvingroup.vn/

tranvantai, Aug 2, 2014 IP