1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One backlink per domain enough?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Matthew Sayle, Aug 3, 2015.

I found a high metric, niche related forum that offers an instant DO FOLLOW link in my signature.

I placed the link to my site inside of my signature and commented on one thread.

The backlink was indexed and reported on ahrefs almost immediately (not Majestic or Search Console yet).

My question is, this backlink is pretty decent - is the deed done?

Or, would posting on multiple threads increase the power of my backlink even more?

I won't be spamming or anything, I am actually interested in this topic. I will just use the forum like normal, and let my signature do the heavy lifting.

Matthew Sayle, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  2. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    1 backlink is not enough so you can submit it on multiple sites, just avoid spamming.

Andy-Jones, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I am actively link building on other websites.

I was curious about the benefit of multiple backlinks on the same website.

4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    G only counts 1 link from a site regardless of how many you have from that site.

Mkcoy, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I needed to know... thanks!

6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome. In regards to your other question "Or, would posting on multiple threads increase the power of my backlink even more?"

You can make some forum profile backlinks very powerful by creating lots of internal links to them.

There's this guy on YouTube, the crazy stoner or something he is called, he's an ozzy dude who is not shy to say he smokes weed.

He might smoke the herbal sensation but I tell you one thing, he is on the ball when it comes to SEO.

In this video, he talks about how to build insanely powerful backlinks on forums by getting a bunch of links pointing towards it.

Mkcoy, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  7. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, yes its true 1 backlink is not enough but if you can get 1 authority backlink for your site in a week , its better than 100 low quality backlinks, so question is where you can get these backlinks , try to find people who providing guest post services, infographic, video sharing, audio sharing , article sharing, but no see pr , see DA and PA of blogs , because now google prefer DA and PA . for more ask me thank you

naeemak776, Aug 3, 2015 IP