1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Amazon account, multiple websites?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by toddmeister, Nov 16, 2012.

Hi all,I keep reading about people having multiple Amazon affiliate websites, but what is the best way to do it? I already have one website with a few Amazon links on it. I want to create another website in a totally different niche purely to sell amazon products. But when I looked at the info on the account about adding websites, it says they don't allow multiple accounts and it isn't clear how to add another website which is in a different category. Any ideas how I would add this new website to my existing amazon account?Thank you

toddmeister, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You just create a different tracking ID for each site. Some people also use multiple tracking IDs on a single site to make it easier to see the results of experiments they do.

freelancewebaz, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  3. FOREXSIGNAL

FOREXSIGNAL Active Member

Best Answers:
    FOREXSIGNAL, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  4. Rossome

Rossome Peon

Best Answers:
    This.

It's pretty easy to add a site once you've got an account. In your Amazon Associates account, click "account settings" at the top, then go to "Manage Your Tracking IDs." Then just add another ID.

-Travis :cool:

Rossome, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  5. alzubair

alzubair Member

Best Answers:
    you can use one amazon account on as many as affiliate sites.. just create new tracking-id for every site so you can track every site with different tracking-id

alzubair, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. Karolwf

Karolwf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Karolwf, Dec 10, 2012 IP