1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Once upon a time...

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by xplicit702, Sep 27, 2008.

Ok here's the deal...

I had an Adsense account set up with my Yahoo email addy and I ran my sites fine for a long time with no problem. I even had my Adwords associated with my Yahoo email. I got tired of logging on to my Google/Adsense with that Yahoo addy so I closed my Adsense account figuring that I would reopen it using my Gmail email addy... I thought this would help me keep things more uniform and user friendly for myself. You know, keep it all Google I guess. Well now when I try to reopen a new Adsense account, every site that I try to submit is getting denied or it says that the site I am trying to submit is associated with a disapproved site, and that further info has been sent to my email. I never receive anymore info though. Mind you these are sites that were previously approved with no problems. All I am getting is auto-responses from the so called Google Team.

I have no idea what is going on here? Also, another problem is that I try to create the Adsense account and it ask me if I want to associate the account with an existing Gmail address... when I put yes, it tells me that this user already exist and to create a new one. Of course, that is me??? What do I do here???

I can't seem to find any contact info for Google either, so I could speak with them about this.

Anyone have any ideas?

xplicit702, Sep 27, 2008 IP