1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

once banned, forever banned?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by mystic, Sep 19, 2006.

I once had a couple websites over a year ago and sold them off now I started a new one. While I had those websites i had adsense running on them and got banned by google for some reason. My question is, can i still sign up for google adsense for my new website? Or am i banned forever? and if i'm banned forever is that my site that's banned forever or my name?

mystic, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  2. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes once u get banned your bye bye ...

people usually then go to there wife begging her to accept to make an account ... or to the sweet mommy and daddy ...

commandos, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  3. hoprofit

hoprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    commandos, this is the first time i see someone use ip address as location. You are creative. :p

mystic, my personal suggestion is seek help from your family members. Adviseable to use different address.

hoprofit, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  4. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Once banned forever banned. But if you had done no click fraud or violate the GOOGLE TOS, try sending them a mail..

Blogspotter, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  5. foolishkid

foolishkid Peon

Best Answers:
    well, i dont think thats totally true, i got banned, but i got approved again 3-5 months after it

got approved instanstly, with same name but different address cuz i moved

foolishkid, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  6. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you were banned for reasons which even you know are true, then it is unlikely that you will ever get back into the program again.

You could get a friend to sign up with his address, and may be that could work.
    If you are truly feeling guilty, try a confession letter and ask them if they could reinstate you back. Although it is quite unlikely, it is not improbable. Honesty is appreciated.

gr8liverpoolfan, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  7. mystic

mystic Active Member

Best Answers:
    So is it the address that's banned or the name? Because I could always go to someone else in my family if its the name. If its the physical address I could possibly change that 2. So which one is it that's really banned?

mystic, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  8. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, wait until it's time to pay you, and then come back here and tell us it's not true. The stories of banned Adsense publishers who get back in one way or another (new address, new name, etc) only to get caught again when it's time to get paid and banned yet one more time is legion. Read the forum a while; trust me, you didn't get away with anything.

jackburton2006, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  9. foolishkid

foolishkid Peon

Best Answers:
    well i got paid already, i am sorry, you sound kinda upset
    i just got paid direct deposit into my bank on the 24th...
    maybe it wasnt much, first month, 140...but this month is big, so lets hope they will keep sending it

foolishkid, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  10. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. Dude, I don't care if you get paid or not, nor will I get upset by your payment. I'm just telling you that sooner or later you WILL get caught, because EVERYONE gets caught, then they come here and complain about how Adsense didn't catch them sooner, etc etc. Instead of facing up to what you did like a man and learning from it, you pretended like it didn't happen and found a way around it, meaning you haven't learned any lessons from your mistakes. In the end, it is you who suffers from this, not Adsense, as you have failed to learn a lesson and will be doom to repeat it.

jackburton2006, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  11. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

did you use the same website? or other way: can I use the same website to sign up with another name after geeting a ban?

bnts, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  12. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

but can someone else, already an adsense member use the same site (the site use a member and got banned) to put his adsense...

bnts, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  13. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's the ACCOUNT that is ban, not THE SITE. But ask yourself this: If you were banned for using Adsense on Site A, and you put someone else's Adsense codes on it, what's to prevent the other guy's account from being banned too?

14. iqra_psh

iqra_psh Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of my friend how gets banned for doing nothing wrong he send them an email, and asked about the reason as he was sure that he didnt do anything wrong, they in reply say that it will take a day or two to review everything and after 2 days he gets his account back.

So try send them an email if you didnt do anything wrong, if violate there rule then Ba Byeeeeeee

iqra_psh, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  15. foolishkid

foolishkid Peon

Best Answers:
    i did learned from it, and the site was banned from it, not the account

foolishkid, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  16. cricketchamps

cricketchamps Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you can apply with a new email adress caz my friend got banned so he applied using a new email adress

cricketchamps, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  17. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, right. Keep your lies straight, foolishkid.

But now it's the site that was banned and not your account? If it was the site, why did you have to get a new address? LMAO.

You definitely deserve your name.

18. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. Yeah, all you need is a new email address like this guy's brilliant friend. :rolleyes:

No wonder Adsense is going into the gutter. A bunch of clueless idiots who will do anything for a buck, and when they get caught, they just keep coming back again and again.