1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On Going Directory Submission Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by louis2, Jun 6, 2008.

1. bingokid

bingokid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got the report from louis2 about the submissions he did in the past month. I must say I'm quite impressed with this service and the concept of it. Report was a list of 81 directories where my link was already live, approved & published. I'm not sure to how many directories louis2 submitted my site but I assume that the approval rate with the directories announced on DP is very high and sites are also approved very fast. This is a great idea and a great service.

Some benefits of this service as I see them:
    - you get quite a lot of links for 20$
    - since directories are quite new and empty your link will probably be on a page with only a few other links or maybe even the only link in the category, not buried somewhere deep in the directory structure,
    - since directories are quite new you can get on the top sites list,
    - since directories are announced on DP you can assume that the owners are (will be) promoting their directory, no dead directories here!
    - you see the results right away, as soon as you get the report since - as I said - the report only has a list of directories where your site is already approved,
    -

I must say - a good idea and great service.

Thanks luis2.

bingokid, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  2. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got a free review copy too.

I used to provide the same service in the past, so I guess I am in a better position to review it..:D.

My report has a list of 90 directories.

- I agree that's a good number of permanent links for $20.
    - However, from my past experience I can say that half of these directories will be dead in a year.
    - The report is excellent as it shows only the directories where the site has been approved. Plus it gives the exact link to the listing.

When I was providing this service, the average number of directories that were announced on DP was 150-180 per month.

The number may less now as the overall directory market is down right now.

Many directories don't approve listing for months. So I guess approved link in 90 directories is a good result.

An excellent service overall.

sachin410, Jul 3, 2008 IP