1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling OMG What a Deal - Permanent Homepage PBN Links IM Niche

Discussion in 'Services' started by ImCanuck, Feb 13, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi guys

I am offering a great deal here. I have a PBN. I am only going to sell 10 OBL from the homepage. All links are permanent so if you pay monthly you will be on the homepage for as long as you want. If you decide to drop, at any point in time. You will still have a great link in our archives section.

These Links are only available to the internet marketing niche. I am going to keep this PBN on topic as this will benefit my clients big time.

In order to purchase, Your website has to be internet marketing or digital business related. Examples: Seo, Internet Marketing, Traffic Generation etc.
    There are 2 options for articles:

1. You supply the article - Must be unique, must not be spun. I won't accept any spun crap. Article must be over 500 words.

2. I supply the article. - Extra $15

I will not give out this domain name to anyone who doesn't buy. Only after purchase & after your post is finished, will I send a report revealing the domain name.

Here is what you are getting:

Permanent link on PBN & an option for a great deal on a permanent homepage link.

Metrics:

DA 15
    PA 29
    TF 22
    CF 20

Check Images

Send me one image, logo etc. Max size is 250 x 250.

I can also send 50 social signals per day for 10 days to your post. $15 (recommended)

Stick you on the Homepage for 2 extra months. For only $10 More - For $30 You are on the homepage for 3 months. (Highly recommended)

Don't hesitate spots are very limited and prices are cheap! As always I offer a money back guarantee. If you are not happy for any reason, let me know and I will refund you 100% of your money. You have absolutely nothing to loose. This is a huge No Brainer!

I can only make one button with one price on here. It is $20 for one month homepage and permanent in the archives. If you wish to buy extras contact me and we can set it up. Thanks.

Rob

ImCanuck, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  2. ImCanuck

ImCanuck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay things are moving very slow here. I will give one review copy on this for $5. There are a few conditions however.

First, you have to understand what you are buying. What this type of service is, and what those above domain metrics are and what to expect.

Second, You have to supply a decent, unique, article over 500 words and not spun. Quality is important. I will not post any spun content on my blog.

Third, I will not sell you this and then after I provide you the this post, you tell me, you will wait for the rankings increase and then write a review. This has happened to me selling to newbs on IM forums for other services. Pull this and I will delete your post and tell you to learn and then offer the service to someone else. I will send you back yout $5. This will help a marketer who knows their stuff.

Fourth like in my original post, Your link has to be in the internet marketing niche or related. IM, Seo, Traffic generation, Social Media Marketing etc.

Fifth, Your post count on here needs to be over 200.

Newbies

If you don't understand the how link building works and the fact you need a good backlink profile then this service is not for you!

For Skilled Marketers
    Give it a shot. Honestly, I will not offer this for more than a few days here without some results. Life is short and we need to be results driven. This is a brand new service but I have sales elsewhere and I need to use my time productively, where my help is appreciated. PM me how to get a review copy for $5.

Thanks
    Rob

ImCanuck, Feb 13, 2016 IP