1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OMG! Top 10

Discussion in 'Websites' started by OMGTop10, Feb 12, 2016.

Hello! I'm here asking you to review my new blog. It generates random, ordered, lists, perfect for social media and it has some interesting content!

URL: http://omgtop10.com/
    Description: OMG Top 10 brings you the best lists from around the web. Stay up to date and read the news and current events in a completely new way: through a Top List!

OMGTop10, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm impressed, looks good on desktop and mobile.

Best of all you don't make me click "next" to work through the list. That f's me off big time.

I don't put much stock in meta keywords but I suspect the search engines will find yours spammy, extremely spammy.

You have a lot of javascript on the page, that's lazy plugin coding. I'd like to see that off the page.

sarahk, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  3. OMGTop10

OMGTop10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just removed the keywords - thanks. I thought that would actually help me.

The site is WP based. How do I remove JS?

OMGTop10, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The plugins need to be edited so that the js is in external files and enqueued. If you didn't write them you may be reluctant to edit them so go back to the plugin author and suggest an update. You may need to use a different plugin or rewrite it if you are serious about your site.

sarahk, Feb 12, 2016 IP