1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OMG don't promote Adblaze Products!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Patchkaa, Jun 22, 2009.

1. leapinghorse

leapinghorse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's incorrect - I'm from Canada and I have not been paid a dime. This guy isn't paying anyone. Did he actually try to tell you that only people from NZ were the ones not to get paid?

leapinghorse, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The business is already ruined. His websites are all dead, they don't receive that much traffic anyways.

Just curios what products have you promoted in Adblaze?

I would never promote a network that doesn't prove trust to all affiliates such as Clickbank, Amazon, CJ, PayDotCom and there are a few more down the list.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He told me the only ones that weren't paid were from NZ and that NZ was where the credit card fraud came from which I know was a lot of crap because I know people here are not from NZ and they haven't been paid either.

He's just a scammer. I think her got in trouble with his merchant account because he was getting so many chargebacks and that's why he decided to screw his affiliates over and I think he has lost it which is why he is now deciding to try out Plimus.

A few years ago when he was with clickbank he would have been absolutely raking in it, his sites would have been making thousands daily , what a fall from grace!

I'm thinking of exposing him and his products but the more I think about it the more I should just move on, why waste time on this loser when I can be making more money....:rolleyes:

terryd, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  4. groc

groc Peon

Best Answers:
    When I got the email saying that pspblender was with plimus i was tempted to change all my links over since pspblender was the first I started promoting back when it was with clickbank and my articles were targetted to pspblender, but seeing that I haven't been paid what is owed to me I quickly realized I was not gonna help this guy make anymore money from my work.

He messed up bad and is now missing out on thousands a month if not thousands a day, I'm sure he feels real stupid right now on how much money he caused himself to loose and thats enough satisfaction for me for me at least to move on and leave him alone, of course though i will always give him bad reputation if anybody ever ask about his products.

groc, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I think hes screwed now, his websites are getting no traffic at all.... GOOD JOB!!

Patchkaa, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  6. d.b.t.h.t.f.y

d.b.t.h.t.f.y Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

does anyone have any updates on this topic

d.b.t.h.t.f.y, Mar 7, 2010 IP