1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OMG don't promote Adblaze Products!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Patchkaa, Jun 22, 2009.

The owner of this affiliate program used to be CB but has moved over to his own program and has been failing to pay his affiliates for their work, me and afew others are yet to be paid for this last months work and he has made a statement saying that he cannot pay anyone due to CC fraud!! I think it smells of B.S. and hes paying the price for bagging his competitors. Just wanna give people here the heads up on this dude!!

Patchkaa, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  2. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They have been frequently switching their affiliate scripts.. But the adblaze guys do pay.. there might be some temporary problems..

jacky8, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  3. epicentre

epicentre Peon

Best Answers:
    but if ur sale charged back it will reverse

epicentre, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When was the last time you were paid?

terryd, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Well thats just great!, hes paying u but not us.... I have yet to receive a check from this guy ,did u get paid for last month!!

6. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those son of b**** stole my money a while ago. I sent them an email, they told me, they updated the system and I didn`t follow up the instructions.

Updating a system, stop you from giving me my commissions. F*** that.

Sorry for my language.

megarudy, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  7. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah now hes stalling and saying that he cant give any money coz hes investigating New Zealand accounts for fraud lol. Hes obvisouly stalling and has no money coz people have out performed him in his market. I have emailed him numerous times abot the money and he is just says theres an investigation and that it will take time, hes even said he will not allow anyone from outside the US to promte his products and that some people might not get paid. Hes full of s#$t and has gotten completely greedy.

8. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your language is totally understandable,I feel the same way too. It's amazing how he's gone from being reliable when on clickbank to just another rip off merchant once he left clickbank.

That's why I like clickbank, at least I know I'll get paid!

Anyway, some people are looking at exposing him as his products, feel free to join in! :D

terryd, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  9. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Count me in , I just got a reply from him and hes pretty smug about it, he reckons hes got 5 k affiliates in the US so hes got nothing to worry about!

10. leapinghorse

leapinghorse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely stay away from these guys until they get their act together. I'm seeing so many conflicting stories coming from his mouth. Bottom line, affiliates aren't being paid right now and he's not giving any indication as to when things will be back to normal. Looks like they might be going under.

leapinghorse, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  11. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Me and afew other FORMER affiliates of this guy have decided to take this a....hole to the cleaners, for the past month hes been giving BS answers about why hes not paying us and now hes accusing me of fraud and is claiming to be investigating my accounts, this guy has obvisously ran out of money or spent it on prositutes!!

My message to anyone thinking of promoting adblaze is THINK TWICE!! Coz you wil not be PAID!!

Patchkaa, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  12. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Patrick create a thread in general affiliate section and share your detail experience to more wider community.
    This will not only one eyes of adblaze but also help people to stay away from them.

Robert25, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  13. Tommo

Tommo Active Member

Best Answers:

I am quite lucky that I pulled most of my promotion for these scammers when they started switching affilate management programs. None the less they have owed me money for 3 months . If anyone is going to take these guys on let me know..

Tommo, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  14. wicked9690

wicked9690 Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is an email I got from them earlier:

First the bad news

We at Adblaze regret to inform you that effective immediately we are discontinuing our affiliate program in it's present form. The main reason we must do this is affiliate fraud. Some affiliates were pushing through orders with stolen credit card numbers. We would then send out payments only to receive chargebacks for the orders months down the road. Major affiliate networks are able to deal with such instances of fraud.

Unfortunately smaller affiliate networks get hit and are usually unable to provide the screening needed to prevent this type of problem.

Once we have a grasp on the chargeback situation and can figure out just which affiliates are responsible we be sending out any payments remaining. We are currently working with our merchant bank which has launched an investigation. We do not know how long we will have to wait to let all chargebacks filter back. We will update affiliates as we find out information.

We will be moving some sites to a large affiliate network this week. Once we do that the affiliates that wish to continue advertising our products will be able to sign up with this affiliate network and receive guaranteed payments from them. We must do this to protect ourselves and our affiliates.

Some sites we have will simply be discontinued as they welcome this type of fraudulent activity. We will explain more on this later as well.

Sincerely,
    Adblaze Affiliate Manager
    Shawn Freeman
    AIM: adblazedotcom
    MSN:
    http://www.adblaze.com

wicked9690, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  15. leapinghorse

leapinghorse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also got that email today. It's a sad excuse and you'll notice he makes no mention of when - or if - affiliates will be paid the money owed to them. To punish all affiliates because of supposed "fraud" from someone is ridiculous. They could easily implement a reserve system to account for future chargebacks or refunds similar to clickbank or many other affiliate networks do. I don't buy this story since there's so many better ways to solve the problem if what he states was actually true.

So now they switch to another network and screw affiliates out of 2-3 months worth of commissions - it's complete garbage.

leapinghorse, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  16. leapinghorse

leapinghorse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just a heads up that Adblaze IS STILL NOT PAYING. They continue to ignore emails and have not sent a payment in over two months.

Do not promote Adblaze products!

leapinghorse, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  17. Cool_Flow

Cool_Flow Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I'm glad I searched for adblaze when I did. I almost signed up. I'm just a small time affiliate promoter and this would've probably screwed me.

Thanks guys for posting this, so I found it.

Cool_Flow, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  18. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah dude, hes now disabled his email addy so no-one can contact him. He has gone broke and ripped everyone off. What a shame, this dude has a large presence on the affiliate marketing scene... now greed has ruined him and ultimately his business, whats sad though is hes still processing payments and continuing to rip people off.

I'm not surprised hes not here defending himself coz he knows hes screwed everyone over.

Patchkaa, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  19. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it a Game Copy Product ?

Did this guy move out of Adblaze completely ?

gcashhome, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  20. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    He is the owner of Adblaze! He's just stopped paying everyone, I got an email from him last week and he bascially told me hes doing nothing till the bank finishes their investigation! What a load of crap!!

Patchkaa, Jul 26, 2009 IP