1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Omega 3 articles. Paying $10/750 words. Need 1 every week.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Blitz, Apr 20, 2015.

We need a writer to contribute to our blog posts. The niche will be topics around Omega 3 (brain benefits, fat loss, helps in pregnancy, sources of Omega 3, etc). We will set the topics and provide a brief structure.

You will be expected to work for 2-3 hours on each article. We want a high standard of English. The article will need to be well researched and make logical sense. This means, not including a bunch of words for the sake of pushing up the word count.

We are looking for someone to do this long-term, as we need 1 article per week. We will start with $10 for 750 words and maybe adjust it to increase the $ or decrease the word count over time.

When replying, please include your Skype and any previous relevant work.

Thank you.

Blitz, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  2. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm a writer with over 4 years of experience and qualifications.

For a well-researched and quality article, I would seriously not work for $3.33-$5 per hour.

Sometimes I just want to give up and go apply to work in Burger King for $10+ per hour. No brain power needed. No effort. More money.

pianogirl, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  3. ibmciscoblogger

ibmciscoblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

This is Senthil with a team of 17+ content writers. Am handling content writing projects since 2010. Our contents are of best quality and pass copyscape.

Get back to me if you are ready to provide work!!![​IMG]

ibmciscoblogger, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  4. deltamas

deltamas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think your rate is very good (to me), but why do your writers have to work 2-3 hours/article. For your info, I can write 750 words in less than 30 minutes

deltamas, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  5. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think I know why the rate offered sounds very good to you.

Content Maestro, Apr 22, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle and wco like this.
  6. deltamas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes Sir you got my point:D one quote above us said that she can gain $10/hour by working in burger king. WOW ,it sounds very good to me, because by working for 10 hours/day in burger king (burger king in US of course)your salary will be higher than most of professional engineers of oil and gas in my country, seriously :D

deltamas, Apr 22, 2015 IP
    wco likes this.
  7. Joanna Humphreys

Joanna Humphreys Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Although in all fairness, you'd have to be pretty dumb to take 2-3 hours to whack out 750 words of quality content. If they were asking for 2750 words, I'd get it.

But how much per hour do Burger King employees in your country get compared to the rate of pay for engineers? And what's the rate of inflation like, ridiculous? Yeah, thought so.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Joanna Humphreys, Apr 22, 2015 IP
    wco likes this.
  8. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can you say it's dumb to write 750 quality words in 2-3 hours? In fact, no standard time frame can be defined to write any no. of words as it totally depends upon what you're writing.

Content Maestro, Apr 22, 2015 IP
    wco and pianogirl like this.
  9. Joanna Humphreys

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree, sorry, I should have been clearer. What I meant was that with the amount of research and information online about this topic, you'd have to be pretty slow to take that long to get together enough information to write a quality article. Of course you're right, though, as other topics might not have as much information available about them for you to research, in which case it probably would take longer.

Joanna Humphreys, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  10. deltamas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    of course, salary of Burger King/McD/KFC etc in my country is very low when compared with others salary
    the only reason why the burger king salary in US sounds fantastic for me is the big difference in the exchange rate between US dollar and my currency. As simple as that.

deltamas, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  11. Joanna Humphreys

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Exactly. But have you not considered the fact that if you lived in the U.S. or UK and worked in Burger King for these 'amazing' rates,the price of everything else would probably also be a LOT more than things sell for in your country.

Joanna Humphreys, Apr 23, 2015 IP
    wco likes this.
  12. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You'd need to make around £800-£1000 per month in the UK, which is about $1300-1600 (US), just to pay your essential bills.

We are indeed such a privileged country to be able to make £6 ($10) an hour stood up serving fries and burgers in a hot kitchen.

It is NOT a living wage.

pianogirl, Apr 23, 2015 IP
    wco and Content Maestro like this.
  13. deltamas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is for sure. I was aware of that fact. What I meant was burger king salary is very low according to standards of the country where it is, I just showed a reason why many people here accept low rates (according to native speakers), and this is not disrespect attitude to the profession of writer. They (native speakers) are right because $10/hour is very low in their country, so do we (Indonesian participants) because $10/hour is fantastic for us.

I realized, when the asian writer and native "being mixed", then the "standard rates" will be broken

deltamas, Apr 23, 2015 IP
    jobykjoseph10 likes this.
  14. Joanna Humphreys

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's not even £6 per hour. McDonalds starting wage is about £4-£5, you need to work about 50 hours per week just to make a decent amount of money. On the up side, you get free food, but then you just get fat.

Source: my life

Joanna Humphreys, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  15. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Or pretty thorough.

There are three types of web content writers out there (excluding journalists, copywriters, technical writers and other professional-level writers, naturally).

• The Rewriters: They'll either pick up a PLR article, or cobble together paragraphs from a few articles, and do a simple rewrite.
    • The Blog Post Researchers: They'll read a few blog articles, take notes and regurgitate the same information with their own spin.
    • The Expository Writer: They don't write anything they don't understand or can't corroborate. They go to the source material, spend hours poring over studies and reports from portals like Science Direct or Open Access before eventually developing their own original content (which would later be ripped off by the first two types). The expository writer will spend as long as it takes to write an article. Authority sites and thought leaders will always hire these types of writers, and are perfectly willing to pay a premium for it.

FWIW, you absolutely cannot write a well-researched article within 2-3 hours. You can regurgitate and lay down a fresh coat of paint on existing content, but that's not research in my book.

Equatorial, Apr 24, 2015 IP
  16. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your post should be made a sticky wherever people go to buy content.
    I'm literally amazed at how some 'writers' claim to produce more than 5000 high-quality, original and unique words in a single day!! To write a 500-words original article which is at least of a good quality and coherently written, it takes AT LEAST 1 hour for me, even when I'm an expert on the topic. I can't just put down anything that I come across or that comes to my mind. I've to cross-check and verify certain facts even if I know them thoroughly.

Content Maestro, Apr 25, 2015 IP
    Equatorial likes this.
  17. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Spot on!!

This can be seen in two ways:

1: they have a team of really awesome writers with at least 5 members, producing the 5k words of high quality contents a piece of cake.

2: Their body/mind is now immune to writer's block, making themselves a really awesome and productive article writing machine. :D

[Or they find "typing" is synonymous to "writing" i dunno...]

Back to the OP, I do hope you know the kind of output that you will get with your with what you are offering. I do believe you are now flooded with PM's and you might find "the one" ;) so good luck!! :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Vitarank, Apr 25, 2015 IP
    Equatorial likes this.
  18. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can understand if it's a team but I'm talking about individual writers.
    Writer's block is something that comes to EVERY writer. One who doesn't have to deal with it ever is either not a writer or not a human.:) If they're producing articles like machines, they're no different from spinners in my view.
    Spot on.:)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Content Maestro, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  19. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know what you mean. I have the same problem. Perhaps we tend to be more cautious about topics that we are familiar with.

Equatorial, Apr 27, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  20. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Equatorial, Apr 28, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro and pianogirl like this.