1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Oldest comments first is my problem

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by stanzuray, Mar 5, 2019.

About 6 months ago my Facebook post comment options (for their order) were changed from things like most recent, most relevant and all comments to oldest, most relevant and all comments. I don't remember changing settings on this but have tried for months to change it back by searching for how and following directions and changing my post settings etc. etc. The problem is I have 55,000 page likes and can get hundreds of comments and I like to go through them as they come in and like them all and answer any questions but being forced to see and always deal with the oldest ones first (and ones I have already answered) and having a poor internet here in the middle of rural Alaska I freeze up from lack of bandwidth always having to click the "more comments" tab to get to my newest comments. This is a major problem in using my Facebook page and dealing with people wanting to communicate. When I had the "most recent" option I just had to run through the new comments and questions first and not every one of the hundreds of older ones to get to the new ones. Please help - I'm probably doing something stupid, Stan Zuray

stanzuray, Mar 5, 2019 IP