1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Old Mihalism script help needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by woodbum, Dec 27, 2014.

Hi guys, i just got back on the web with a new forum and i installed a Mihalism script that i had for my pics.
    Problem is that this script is now on Google project hosting and i have a totally different version : MMH_5.0.4.Beta2

What i would like to do is to remove the " Powered by Mihalism Multi Host v5.0.4" from the pages since the links are now longer on the net but when i try to do so .... i got some fatal error logs since i think it is obviously protected :(

I'm not a full programmer or debugger so, a little help would be greatly appreciated is possible.
    and if needed, i can add the full script on the forum if anyone needs it.

Thanks guys

woodbum, Dec 27, 2014 IP
  2. Anveto

Anveto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't usually support removing "powered by links" even if it is gone/broken, its still there for a reason.

You could hide it though http://api.jquery.com/hide/

But that's all the help I will give for a problem like this.

Anveto, Dec 27, 2014 IP
  3. woodbum

woodbum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Understandable Markus but can i at least switch the link to their Google project or so ? They're totally out of the picture regarding this script and it kind a look stupid to redirect anyone on a dead server :(
    https://code.google.com/p/mihalismmh/
    Tks friend

woodbum, Dec 27, 2014 IP
  4. woodbum

woodbum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, one more problem with this .... the gettopup.com is obviously gone so where can i find a replacement link or maybe a script i could use for it ?
    this is what i have in the header for that :

<link href="css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
        <!--[if lte IE 7]>
            <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/ie.css" media="screen" />
        <![endif]-->
            <!--script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js"></script-->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="http://gettopup.com/releases/latest/top_up-min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="source/includes/scripts/base64_min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="source/includes/scripts/jquery.dropdown.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="source/includes/scripts/genjscript.js"></script>
    </head>
    Code (markup):

woodbum, Dec 29, 2014 IP
  5. Anveto

Anveto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anveto, Dec 29, 2014 IP
  6. woodbum

woodbum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, this looks like a dead end for me :( It works ok from the main page now but i'm stuck with the IFRAME on my forum as it won't switch to the URL upload like it is suppose to.
    Tried to open a ticket with silver9990 but even their ticket system wont work for me (can't register) loll ....so... either i find a new script that can support direct iframe upload from my forum or i find a guru that can resolve an IFRAME error.

None the less, it seem to be a syntax error somewhere in the script (found that in firbug) and i can't find any relevant info about this. Worst part is that they had a fix for it on their old forum but .....goooonnnneee loll

If any of you can pin-point this error, i would totally appreciate, or if you have a better script for me too :)
    Here is the faulty script in question (i think !) :

<!-- BEGIN: IFRAME UPLOADER -->
    <template id="iframe_uploader3">

<style type="text/css">
        #uploader_iframe3 { margin: 0; padding: 0; font-size: 12px; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; }
        #uploader_iframe3 a:link, #uploader_iframe a:visited { color: #005fa9; text-decoration: none; }
        #uploader_iframe3 a:hover { text-decoration: underline; }
    </style>

<span id="uploader_iframe3">
        <form action="<# BASE_URL #>upload.php" target="_blank" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
            <if="$mmhclass->templ->templ_globals['upload_type'] == 'url'">
                <input type="text" name="userfile[]" style="width: 220px;" value="Enter image URL to upload." onclick="$(this).val('');" />
                <input type="hidden" name="upload_type" value="url-standard" />
              <input type="hidden" name="source" value="iframe" />
                <input type="submit" value="Upload" /> - <a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="$('#iframe_uploader3').html(get_ajax_content('<# BASE_URL #>index.php?module=iframeupload3'));">Normal Upload</a>
            <else>
                <input type="file" name="userfile[]" size="27" />
                <input type="hidden" name="upload_type" value="standard" />
              <input type="hidden" name="source" value="iframe" />
                <input type="submit" value="Upload" /> - <a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="$('#iframe_uploader3').html(get_ajax_content('<# BASE_URL #>index.php?module=iframeupload3&url=1'));">URL Upload</a>

</form>
    </span>

</template>
    <!-- END: IFRAME UPLOADER -->

<!-- BEGIN: TOOLS PAGE -->
    <template id="tools_page3">
    <br />
    The <# SITE_NAME #> iFrame Uploader is a simple tool that can be embeded into any blog, forum, or website to make uploading
    directly to <# SITE_NAME #> fast and easy. The uploader intergrates into any website so you do not have to browse to <# SITE_NAME #>
    to upload an image.
    <br /><br />
    <strong>Preview:</strong> <span id="iframe_uploader3"></span><script type="text/javascript">$('#iframe_uploader3').html(get_ajax_content("<# BASE_URL #>index.php?module=iframeupload3"));</script>
    <br /><br />
    <strong>Source Code</strong>:<br />
    <textarea cols="90" rows="8" onclick="highlight(this);" readonly="readonly" class="input_field">
    &lt;iframe allowtransparency=&quot;yes&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; scrolling=&quot;no&quot; src=&quot;<# BASE_URL #>index.php?module=iframeupload3&quot; style=&quot;height: 40px; width: 500px;&quot;&gt;Your browser does not support iframes.&lt;/iframe&gt;
    </textarea>

</template>
    <!-- END: TOOLS PAGE -->
    Code (markup):
    Now in firebug, it break on this error all the time :
    $('#iframe_uploader3').html(get_ajax_content('http://hdbikerider.com/hpicson/index.php?module=iframeupload3&url=1'));
    Code (markup):
    I really need this kind of tool to make it easier for the members to upload their pics with out overloading the forum db with pics.
    A little overview of what i'm talking about:
    [​IMG]

woodbum, Dec 30, 2014 IP