1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Old, high PR domains - MONTHLY!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by LuckyAcePP, Oct 26, 2014.

Hello,

I am currently buying about 120 old, high-PR domains from 2 vendors each month but they are unable to deliver all what I need for my clients.

Can you probably help me? Are you selling old domains with clean, nice backlinks? Do you have some list of your domains? If so, please send it to me and we can talk.

Please no fake PRs or spammy backlinks portfolios, I am in business for 3 years, lets do not waste our times :)

Peter

LuckyAcePP, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  2. MegaDomain

MegaDomain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MegaDomain, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  3. Postedhere

Postedhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    hi there. we can discuss on this matter further via private message. just tell me the details, like budget, domain age, pr, etc. you can check my feedback for reference. I don't sell fake domains. just let me know. thank you.

Postedhere, Oct 29, 2014 IP
  4. shahriar001

shahriar001 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hlw.. i can give you lot of website all are high pr 2, pr3, pr4 but all domain are clean they have no backlink and all have real google page rank no fake pr... or i have a one old domain for sale also this domain have good backlink with 21 domain authority and nice domain name. you can privately discuss with me via message..

shahriar001, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  5. asad ahmed

asad ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello, there, i have your desired high domains websites, with good backlink, genuine page rank. You can check pr in prchecker for proof. pm me if you are interested.

asad ahmed, Nov 29, 2014 IP