1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling OkShr.com - Click Tracking Tool

Discussion in 'Sites' started by XooX, Jan 13, 2012.

Ever wondered how your competitor's website layout performs compared to your site? OkShr.com is the only tool available on the internet today that helps users track click locations (via a heatmap-like page) of any web page for free. The site was reviewed on popular sites like KillerStartups and MakeUseOf here : http://www.killerstartups.com/Web-App-Tools/okshr-com-track-visitors-clicks , http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/okshr-clicks-on-web-page/

How Site Works:

1. User enters the URL he wants to track clicks for. Site processes the data and provides a short-URL to share. User can share this URL to the target audience.
    2. Site also sends another tracking URL private to the user. This URL will contain all places visitors to the short-URL have clicked on (thus helping in tracking clicks). (demo screenshot below)
    3. Site requires users to enter email address and so you can also build a database of webmaster email addresses who you may cross-sell at a later time (I do not do this, but just letting you know the potential).

google-clicks.jpg

Cost of site : The site already has a few good reviews on sites like KillerStartups and MakeUseOf. I got the site made for $150 and another $12 for domain name (that's not expiring until the end of this year). So, I can break even only at $165 (not accounting the paypal fees I may have to incur).

Anyway, I am interested at bids starting $150.

XooX, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  2. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Nice tool. Too bad it only tracks the first page?

shellyboy911, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  3. PhilHenderson

PhilHenderson Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tested the site and when I shared the link it had messed up all the formatting of my site :-(

Great idea though!!!

PhilHenderson, Apr 15, 2012 IP