1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OK my ads are not appearing, why?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by skunker, May 10, 2006.

My ads were approved, however, when I test it and do a search on MSN for my keywords, the ads do not appear. Did I forget to activate them or something?

skunker, May 10, 2006 IP
  2. vlad7

vlad7 Peon

Best Answers:
    you said that your ads were aproved but what about the keywords?

vlad7, May 11, 2006 IP
  3. JesterMagic

JesterMagic Peon

Best Answers:
    I seem to have the same problem. I joined yesterday and so far no impressions. All my ads and keywords have been approved. Basically as a test I just took some ads & keywords working well on google and used the same bid amounts. I believe I heard somewhere that ads are only displayed 25% of the time while they still have their contract with yahoo.

One interesting thing happened though. When I looked at my ads this afternoon it did show some impressions and 2 clicks, when I checked my keywords all 0's and then I went back to my ads and they should all 0's all of the sudden.

I am going to microsoft what is going on? Does it take a while to update reporting?

JesterMagic, May 11, 2006 IP
  4. JesterMagic

JesterMagic Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I just noticed for some reason when you look under the Campaigns tab all my impr and clicks, etc.. show 0. When I go to the reports tab and run a report it does show some impressions and clicks. It looks like a problem to me.

5. JesterMagic

JesterMagic Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I just noticed for some reason when you look under the Campaigns tab all my impr and clicks, etc.. show 0. When I go to the reports tab and run a report it does show some impressions and clicks. It looks like a problem to me.

Checking out msn search I do see my ads.

6. skunker

skunker Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey I sent an email to tech support this morning and they got back to me and confirmed that they can replicate the same problem. They dont' know what's going on and that they will be looking into it. So, I'll keep you updated....

P.S> Yes, I am seeing clicks too, but no impressions and no ads.

skunker, May 11, 2006 IP
  7. TrustNo1

TrustNo1 Peon

Best Answers:
    My keywords show up in a matter of hours, so they're pretty quick in that department, at least for me. The reporting is another story. I just started a little over a week ago with Adcenter and the reports took a few days for me. Reporting is a big mess.

TrustNo1, May 12, 2006 IP
  8. skunker

skunker Guest

Best Answers:
    As of today I am still not seeing my ads online. I also sent another email to tech support asking for a status report since they told me they also did not know what was going on, but they were "looking into it".

I don't know what else to do. I reallly want to use Adcenter.

skunker, May 12, 2006 IP