1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OK lets do this as requested. Broadband info reports.

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by plainsnet, May 31, 2006.

I need a way in OG to print out info from the broadband page.
    I need login / and the defind'd fields of vpi vci and type

basicly we sell our own brand of DSL and need to be able to report the usage of VPI/VCI and what speed the customer is at. I also need to be able to run a server event on this same info to add the customer to our router via a shell script.

What can you do for us Shawn?

Thanks Ryan

plainsnet, May 31, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    VPI/VCI are user definable fields that are really Broadband 9 and Broadband 10. For server events, the variables are <BB9> and <BB10>

Broadband Speed and Type are available for server events as <BBSpeed> and <BBType>.

For reporting on user definable fields, you are going to be a little more limited. You can export whatever you want of course (to CSV or whatever else). If that's not an option, let me know and I'll see if we can get the user definable broadband fields added as variables for the generic reports.

digitalpoint, May 31, 2006 IP
  3. plainsnet

plainsnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I did have to do a raw export to get the info I needed, it would be nice to have that info in generic reports, in anycase thank you for the info.

Ryan

plainsnet, May 31, 2006 IP