1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OK, I got some traffic but how to earn money from it?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by wokaka, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Cris_Stylez

Cris_Stylez Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic generation to me is one of the hardest things to do when your just starting out. But you don't seem to have this problem at all. So my point is If i were you i would direct all that traffic you are getting to a squeeze page with a free offer. But they have to enter there email address to get your free offer. Now you got them on your list.

Then provide them information with value then start sending some affiliate products through your list. You can build a list in any niche market. So now if you have a list of ex. 3000 people. Once a month you send a offer through it and ex.500 people respond to your ex. $10 offer. Now your making 500 x $10 = $5000 a month. As you build your list your month income will get higher. To me building a list is a goldmine. Stop wasting your time with adsense...been there done that..Just my opinion.

Cris Stylez

Cris_Stylez, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  2. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sell adspace directly to advertisers. You might want to post an ad in the B/S/T section of the forum.

ablaye, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. SamFrankly84

SamFrankly84 Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking to make more money with your current traffic, you need to work on pushing CPA or Affiliate offers to your visitors. In short, you're cutting out the middleman (Google) and setting up your own ads to mak ea higher commission rather than a few pennies from Adsense.

SamFrankly84, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. LunaAnn

LunaAnn Peon

Best Answers:
    not only adsense can help you to make money.you can also try some other money earning programmers like reseller and other some thing related like this

LunaAnn, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  5. kkulmi

kkulmi Peon

Best Answers:
    I have applied for Google ad sense for my site makemoneyonlineinstantly.net but i don't know how much Google will take to review my application.

kkulmi, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  6. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    u have already found the solution.
    u need to work on ur ad's placement, color, visibilty etc. use image ads instead of text ads.

c4cyber, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  7. renet

renet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is your site an information site or product website?

renet, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  8. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could just place some Google Adsense ads on the site and see how they perform

golfpro1, Jul 19, 2011 IP