1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Oil below $50.......What are your thoughts

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gizmozz, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:
    it will for sure go up

what is happening is the oil producing countries have increased output tremendously then the demand dropped off. That's why it went down. It goes up every summer. It will take awhile but we are finally beginning to see alternative fuels being produced and alternative cars like the air compressed car. I wish that it would keep going up up and up then people would stop buying it.

Once the oil companies get people to start buying allot of it again the price will go up. So look into stopping gas consumption period. I moved to a small island and walk everywhere just to stop buying gas.

ErikJ, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  2. yfish

yfish Peon

Best Answers:
    Oil price dropping too fast, personally, is not a good thing, especially being in Houston!

But one thing is while consumers enjoy lower gas price, oil and gas producing contries then have less incentives in exploring new projects or keeping the same rate in developing fields. If these countries, which could be holders of US T-bonds, have less budget receipts, they will have less money to continue purchase bonds from us. And if US needs to find money to provide for the stimulus package and bailout loans, it needs to issue more bonds, the question would be: what countries are interested in or have the amount of money to continue purchasing the bonds?

Oh well...

yfish, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  3. aspire

aspire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am hearing $30 range now !!!

aspire, Dec 6, 2008 IP