1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ohhh nice i got banned : lost 3000$ damn

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by nevret2, Dec 15, 2007.

1. zokzaizur

zokzaizur Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest you contact adsense support team

zokzaizur, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  2. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try to get re-instated, I was fortunate enought to get re-instated after my appeal to Google, but I don't know how lucky I really was because they deducted *ALL* my earnings for the month of November which just really hurt me going into the holidays. I was counting on that money, not like Google who are dealing with billions of dollars. The few hundred dollars they tagged me for really hurt. So now, I don't use Google Adsense except on new sites that aren't ready for say, Kontera or Ads-Click. Although I got hit for some money, I did get almost all of my sites increased and SERPS and PR so it is a necessary evil trade-off.

If you do make an appeal, try to be as professional as possible, *do not* make threats, use profanity or be aggressive with your appeal. When you are level headed, sit down and write as comprehensive detailed of an account of what you think might have happened and cross your fingers. but no matter what, be professional and clearly state you do not wish to be banned and that you've never clicked on your ads.

However, if you did click on ads from the IP you login to your Adsense account from, kiss your account goodbye. I was lucky, I had noticed some suspicious activity and I reported it. I guess the automated system banned my account before the support team could check out my request, so fortunately, two weeks later I was re-instated, but I did report suspicious clicks and I did have logfile data and screenshots to back up my case.

One thing with Adsense, do yourself a huge favour and keep daily screenshots of you earnings just in case you ever do have to file a small claims court case against them. I take a screenshot every time I login and save the jpg files dated by the time of access.

hope any of this helps and sorry for any of you who have lost earnings now at the holidays, again, Google doesn't know how much the loss of even a few hundred dollars can hurt many of us self-employed publishers.

Bryce, Dec 23, 2007 IP
  3. shawnecstacy

shawnecstacy Peon

Best Answers:
    ohh.. ya me also joining the "igotbannedCLUB"
    I swear i haven't clickd any of my ads ever... then also .. :(

shawnecstacy, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  4. sunnych

sunnych Active Member

Best Answers:
    sad man.

make a apeal

sunnych, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  5. Killermule

Killermule Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    did you ever think that a file host site is ILLEGAL and the fact that google adsense prevents ppl from displaying ads on ILLEGAL sites might hav got u banned :O

And that fact you said ur nvr gonna use adsense again.... OFCOURSE U RNT... ur banned LOL... :p

Killermule, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  6. googleminigames.com

googleminigames.com Banned

Best Answers:
    I feel the same man it is a very sad feeling i used to make 50 dollars a day with adsense but then BAM! i got banned and never got a payment .. now im using widgetbucks on a new site making only 20$ a week

googleminigames.com, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  7. freebullets

freebullets Peon

Best Answers:
    any news on what's happened?

freebullets, Jan 19, 2008 IP