1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Oh Gawd why the hell are directory script owners so narrow minded these day???....

Discussion in 'Directories' started by paidhosting, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SasaVtec

SasaVtec Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you mean 'brought new problems' without fixing pre-existing problems?

quick releases are a great thing, but when they don't fix pre-existing issues, and only create new ones, its a moot point

SasaVtec, May 19, 2007 IP
  2. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Vidio ? or dildo ? :p

But wait there are no he bunnies in the bunny community ? how do than bunnies mate and breed if they have no he bunnies ? Is there some different name for those he bunnies ? Like maybe OX ? And he no nut jokes lol . Makes me laugh everytime i hear that word.

@ popo i know ur just as unbiased as i am towards everyone. :D . I know phplynx has potential to do something different and must be good, but from day one i have been pushed into corner all the time i go out to their site/chat section thingy , makes me feel awful that i am not rich like everyone else.

But hopefully one day i will win some lottery (hoping its not when i am on my death bead though) and i will kick ass. ;) Till than its me and my bitching and getting eaten by wolves.

paidhosting, May 19, 2007 IP
  3. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh My God! Kevin, you poor sod! :eek: I've gone at times and complained at you for not releasing on time and that, I feel so guilty, I am Soooooooo sorry, I really am.

paidhosting you may think your funny but this one was easy the sickest Ive seen in a long time. :mad:

The Pheonix, May 19, 2007 IP
  4. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There will be fixes needed forever and ever.
    There are dozens of fixes on every update.
    If you have something that needs to be addressed, of course we want to fix it. Right now, we are working on improvements to the payment system that should alleviate some of the issues that people have had there.

dvduval, May 19, 2007 IP
  5. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    PHPLynx should be a GREAT Script to use. Templates from Miho Creations. :)

So theres a Sour Grapes in the Fridge. :D

popotalk, May 19, 2007 IP
  6. WatchOut

WatchOut Guest

Best Answers:
    dvduval, sorry if I interrupt but I don't think this thread is related to any sales, and nor the directory scripts, as I understood it was dedicated to dir. script owners, am i correct this far?

WatchOut

WatchOut, May 19, 2007 IP
  7. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    Totally surprising that you aren't a partner seeing how brown your nose is. Kev has numerous attempts to shamelessly plug his script on many forums by hijacking other people's threads. This is why he is public enemy #1 AND the exact same reason he does not post anymore under his old handle. It's hot in his kitchen.

Kev has a decent script and like any business owner he should be proud of it. But it is a business to him and his passion sometime turned to rudeness.

Now here is the problem, when you offer free customer service and free programming you have to realize that you are going to have to honor some weird requests. If not, you need a system where people can modify it themselves, which is not possible with this script.

I feel paid hosting has every right to be upset, he just does not handle it in a professional matter. Honey attracts bees my friend.

I think you promote just like Kev and you can see that he does not have many friends because of it. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your battle plan. Again, honey attracts bees my friend.

@David - Poor guy is always caught in the crossfire just like Bill Gates, except without all the 0's behind his name. This is the price you pay for popularity.

My suggestion to all owners is that if you don't want to honor every request you should advertise that your script is not for developers but for beginners. At least this way you will be upfront and honest with everyone.

ErectADirectory, May 19, 2007 IP
  8. SasaVtec

SasaVtec Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually looking for someone to convert my phpld directories to lynx and site sift, well 1 sift one lynx

an0n likes this.
  9. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

I was talking about those bunnies
    :rolleyes:

PS the vidio is from !ASK!

just him and the kids playing at home :p

Damm everyones all riled up today.... ohhh well ill have another brewsky and gets busy

malcolm1, May 19, 2007 IP
  10. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    I will be p.ming you for one popotalk. :)

11. SasaVtec

SasaVtec Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you mean like: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=335611

where problems and questions fall upon deaf ears?

12. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    There u go popo and his shameless advertisements :D :p

@sas things break everytime new changes take place, hell with the server move i just did i managed to break fantastico, homepage login stuff , and few other thing, but with time that will change. So, will phplynx and phpld and what not. Not sure if i will still be in directory business though. But will see what time brings to us.

13. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We are waiting for the script once it comes out. Bam

ALL THE GREAT BENEFITS FOR PHPLynx.

14. SasaVtec

SasaVtec Notable Member

Best Answers:
    man are u one shady f. http://www.webworkshop.net/seoforum/viewtopic.php?p=146107 i thought you supported an0n you really are a lying sack of rabbit crumbles

15. WatchOut

WatchOut Guest

Best Answers:
    How's your reseller account going? Oops, did I say reseller? I meant webhosting :D

WatchOut, May 19, 2007 IP
  16. The Pheonix

The Pheonix Banned

Best Answers:
    hahaha nice one, but the way this sick bitch has been with Kev love him or hate him is she/he/it needs a carrot shoved where the sun dont shine. :mad:

17. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    hehhehehhe that one just dropped me on the floor im still LMAO but i agree certain things shouldnt be said

malcolm1, May 19, 2007 IP
  18. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:

I know i not professional at all, hell i even talk to my hosting customers as if i was their friend and not some fat geek (hmm i think thats what i am ). U do not want to see my pvt conversations with those for whom here i did some of the phpld coding work, u will never believe what u see :p . Plus am i the honey or the bees in that analogy ? I thought i would be fighting some wolves but suppose not.

I agree promotion has not been that good and handling potential features request atleast by me from day one have gone to their recycle bin. And yes ur comment about developers and beginners is so very nice. Bestest of the best response i see so far, well malcoms was pretty solid response too :)

Oh i feel like dragging him into every thread cause after all i been using his script for over a year now and still no sign of any unlimited licenses for me. :D
    But whats with the 0's what's that supposed to mean?

@popo, BAM BAM :D

19. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is sosososososo.............Lame. After all the and everything. Now I need to GRILL my STEAKS and MAKE MORE TEMPLATES for OTHER SCRIPTS. :D

I'll get back later PAID BUN

20. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You guys think you have problems?

Look at my location (upper right)... how in the hell am I suppose to be in three places at the same time? :D

we need THREE of these guys!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

an0n, May 19, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.