1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

offshore vps

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Computermate, Jan 9, 2014.

I like the idea of internet anonymity and I really don't understand why I need to give a host my personal information. So my aim is to find reliable host with performance servers, good stability and full anonymity to get VPS. 1 GB RAM and 50 GB HDD with appr 500 GB BW would be enough. When I made a research I have found motionite.com, they fit my needs perfectly, anyone here have experience with them? Other suggestions would be also appreciated.

Computermate, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  2. Mrob09

Mrob09 Member

Best Answers:
    Never start the business with the company you do not know.
    I've never heard of them so most likely they are very new or 1-person company.

Mrob09, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  3. Andy01

Andy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    VPS.uk.com is perfect option as per your requirements. They provide SSD Cloud based VPS with scalability, reliability,100% uptime guarantee. I saw a forum thread of 50% discount on SSD Cloud VPS.

Andy01, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  4. AgileRack

AgileRack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should try RamNode.com. They are in the Netherlands (among others).

AgileRack, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  5. paullopez

paullopez Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use domain id protection service for your website so your personal information will not be available publicly. I think providing usual information to hosting company isn’t harmful; you just need to find the reputable web hosting company who follows the industry standards. Normally, hosting companies demand information from clients to make sure the order is not fraudulent.

Note: Dealing with a hosting company which background you even don’t know is risky.

paullopez, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  6. nerdipod

nerdipod Member

Best Answers:
    Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

nerdipod, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  7. hranitel

hranitel Banned

Best Answers:
    Koddos and readymakers provide stable and reliable offshore VPS deals which are worth your attention due to their resourceful plans, high uptime and low prices with quality support.

hranitel, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  8. Teodor

Teodor Banned

Best Answers:
    It seem like warez-host.com is ok for one of my clients. Do they offer any discounts?
    Where are their servers located? And what about their uptime guarantee?

Teodor, Feb 21, 2014 IP