1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offshore Hosting - Warez Linking, plus a whole lot more

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by everythinghost, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mayank did take his money back-the amount that he invested in this
    Mayank left the company before that happened
    Ankit and Vikram were managing, but due to the loss they couldn't continue it for much longer

Korrupt, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. Armaan143

Armaan143 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think he informaded.
    By the way I have got a part on my friend's server that is on hostfresh. ( will pay money for it)

I dont need refund form marv host...

Armaan143, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  3. kash2k8

kash2k8 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you make a custom resellers package for around $5 per month and around 5gb space and 100gb bandwidth?

Pm me please.

kash2k8, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  4. card3r

card3r Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @192.168.1.1

192.168.1.1 said:
    LOL!
    Marv had 4 owners..
    M - Mayank
    A - Ankit
    R - Rohit
    V - Vikram

The Truth:
    LOL!
    Marv had 4 owners..
    M - Mayank
    A - Ankit
    R - Ryan
    V - Vikram

192.168.1.1 said:
    So these guys invested in this business.
    Made a loss every month,
    Mayank left the company and din't take his money back.
    These 3 guys couldn't manage it anymore.
    Only Ankit(everythinghost) was managing everything,
    Paying the server bills etc etc..
    Rest of the 2 weren't even interested..
    And now..
    Ankit sold the site for like $350 to iWhiC which is EXTREMELY LOW!

The Truth:
    We did not make a loss every Month. Our Bills were covered and we were making good enough profit. Mayank did not leave the server WE THREW HIM OUT AND HE WITHDREW HIS MONEY FROM VIKRAM'S CREDIT CARD WITHOUT NOTIFICATION. The Most important person of MARV was Vikram (Everythinghost) Managing the server and Ankit Was the Techy while Ryan was kinda inactive. And MARV IS NOT SOLD FOR 350$

192.168.1.1 said:
    Anyways,
    Your site,
    Your business,
    You'll just had 70 clients and around 100 sites hosted and you'll buyed TWO servers for it..
    How could you'll expect a "Profit" by buying 2 server just for 100 sites.
    Hostgator/HostMonster or any other host.. Stuffs atleast 400 sites on 1 server..
    Anyways.. Your Loss,Not mine..
    I told him if he wanted help from me,
    He was really rude and said staff wasn't wanted..

The Truth:
    We used 2 server because we wanted to offer premium service to every customer we had. No one approached Vikram , Ankit or Ryan for Help.

192.168.1.1 said:
    Edit:
    Yahoo Conversation between me and everythinghost

Me: Dude,Everyone wants a refund!
    ankit agarwal: lol
    ankit agarwal: we are shut now
    ankit agarwal: we dunno anything
    ankit agarwal: pp is shut
    ankit agarwal: (grin)
    Me: pp ?
    ankit agarwal: paypal
    ---
    ankit agarwal = everythinghost

If you read the above messages,
    You'll won't even get your money back!!

Mods please lock the topic and ban the starter.. He just sold the company din't even inform,
    Scammer!

The Truth:
    First of all Ankit is not everythinghost. We sent Bulk emails to everyone stating that Managment has changed. There was no such conversation

Regards Ryan

card3r, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  5. doonn

doonn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wat about uploading movies and songs directly onto server ?

doonn, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  6. card3r

card3r Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    192.168.1.1 Said:
    You'll just had 70 clients and around 100 sites hosted and you'll buyed TWO servers for it..

Please improve your English before flaming others.

card3r, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  7. Goran

Goran Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is Adult allowed?

Goran, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  8. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    AFAIK.legal adult are allow

mentos, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  9. Protokol

Protokol Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, i bought the xtreme plan 1, and still pending.
    Where do i move my domain's nameservers?

Protokol

Protokol, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  10. 00christian00

00christian00 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone got a refund from everythinghost?
    I am not getting any reply from him!

00christian00, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  11. godsofchaos

godsofchaos Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Talk to Iwhic about everything related to that, he bought the server from marvservices.com and now you are hosted with him.

godsofchaos, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  12. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks godsofchaos yes his account has been taken are of, we have disabled marvservices.com so no one will be able to order from his site anymore.

that was the confusion with this account he signed up through him on his web site, and we were not monitoring his billing desk..

We do not offer warez hosting, and took on these clients (ones that were legal to host on our servers) . Most of his accounts were ok to host with us (not all)

To make this clear we did not actually buy his clients he came to us as they wanted out of the hosting business and we made a deal with him that we would take on the clients that we could legally host on our USA servers that way all clients would not be with out service.

As far as any refunds go you will need to try and contact marvservices through email. As again we did not buy this company but simply took on most of their clients.

If you have any questions regarding your accounts please feel free to contact us through our support desk.. If your account was suspended on there servers or in violation of their TOS we have made it clear that we will not transfer your account if it was.

We have all the support ad email records of the accounts that violated their Tos..

IwhiC, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  13. eroxite

eroxite Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Meh, i couldn't care less my hosting account was suspended pretty much instantly once it hit the iwhc servers.

No pre-notice to backup my stuff, just wiped deleted and banned.

eroxite, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  14. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your account was already warned by marvservices, for abuse, you can still have our account hosted on his servers until around June 24th like he had stated.

I also stated that if you were warned for abuse or suspend on his servers then they will not coming to ours,. you have the option to have your site (all files are still there on his server) hosted until his server goes off line.

I can post the abuse compliant for copy right if you would like, you were not allowed to host that on his servers as well, I can post that info from him as well. His servers did not allow copyrighted material either, or linking or providing download information.

You need to find a server that will allow you to do this and lease web is not one of them, even though it is in the neither lands, not all Europeans or offshore servers will allow you to do this. Many will not..

The laws are getting more strict all over the world when it comes to this, so if this is what you want to host then you will have to pay the bigger money to find a server that will not care about laws,.

Good luck to you in your search..

We are not a bad company, but we do abide by the laws and the only reason why your account was deleted as you were never suppose to be on our server in the first place, and your files are sill on his servers and you still have access to them. All you have to do is log in and back them up, or change your name servers back and they will be live again.
    I have already explained this to you. And you were warned you just did not responded in time to our email until after the fact. If you would have responded first then we could have allowed you to change your name servers back before and you would not have been down.. People need to understand that if you do not reply to our emails, or read our emails then shit will happen and then you reply after the fact. it does not work that way. I am sorry.

No one has to host with us if you chose not to, Marvservices was nice enough to find you a new home instead of just leaving you high and dry. And we agreed to bring the accounts to our servers. We or them did not have to do this.. We did this so that you would still have hosting (most of you) we did not have to do this, We try and help and we get bashed here on the tread I dont understand that.

Next time I guess we will say no and then everyone will wonder why their sites are off line, and have not data we have helped many out in situations like this, not just the customers of marvservices, we took all the clients from hostparlor if you recall and other fallen hosts. and have received any compensation for that? No we have not, you try to be the honest host and help out when you can and not up the prices on the customers that we migrate them over and this is what we get in return.

The production and/or distribution of warez is illegal in most countries. However, it is typically overlooked in poorer third world countries with weak or non-existent IP protection.

If you have any more questions please open a ticket or email

Thank you

IwhiC, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  15. 00christian00

00christian00 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't had any warez on my site,and i am trying to contact marvservices for over a week now to get a refund but they are not replying me anymore.
    If that's called being honest.
    I have no reason to stay with you because :
    1-You are in usa.I paid for a server in netherlands.
    2-Marvservices had suspended because he said the website used too much resources(all of sudden,it always worked like a charm,and it does on the new server),so I had already started moving before iwhic took his customers.

I paid for 6 months and used only 1 ,so I am quite pissed by this.
    And what bother me is that I also spoke with them on the chat the day before and Vikram was all friendly and now this?
    I really hope there is some problem.

00christian00, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  16. Jayanth.M.P

Jayanth.M.P Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Warez hosting........ it really gets to people doesnt it ? LOL. Its really really hard to find one.

Jayanth.M.P, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  17. Korrupt

Korrupt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol...out of the other 3 people in marv, Vikram, Ryan and Ankit, Ryan and Ankit decided to keep Mayank out and not even return him his money with which they started his business...so normally he had to take care of his loss. And even though vikram said they would pay him 50$/month to cover up the starting cost, he couldnt trust him because 2 out of 3 people had said they wouldnt pay him a cent

Korrupt, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  18. 192.168.1.1

192.168.1.1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol,
    The story is amazing!
    But Ankit told me that he is everythinghost @ DP
    who knows,
    Sorry, Its Ryan,not Rohit.
    My English is broken and I apologize for that.

Your Business, Upto you!
    Sell it or keep it - I'm out! :p

192.168.1.1, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  19. eroxite

eroxite Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As the guy thinks he said, he did not warn me, he instantly closed / deleted my account with no prior warning.

IwhiC, You just lost alot of money buying a host that specifically hosts warez, marv may of told you that he does not support warez but i was told that he would discard emails that come by him related to the mpaa / riaa.

All your hostees are going to leave, and your investment will fail, good day.

eroxite, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  20. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you read my post... I did not buy marv, so we have not invested any money in this, and no money lost. If you guys would rather find a new host be my quest. I am not out anything, i was doing this so you guys would have hosting before he walked away form it all.

As far as your account goes you were warned, (emailed) you still had access to all your accounts and files, and still could host them on his servers.

Well as far as what he told you about disregarding any emails he may get. Well i have talked with the data center and they do not allow it and would shut the server down if complaints were not followed through.

So he was willing to risk all his customers accounts just for not following through on a complaint. I am sorry but you get a complaint the data center will pull the plug if not dealt with in a timely mater.

IwhiC, Jun 16, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.