1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Offline SEO And Webdesign Leads. Great Opportunity To Sell Your Services.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Qrisso, Mar 1, 2012.

Hello DP.

I'm selling a list of 200 offline businesses located in US that are potential leads for seo and webdesign services.

What's so special about the list? All of the businesses listed have poor online presence. Very basic 1-5 page websites, some are just horrible. These are great potential prospects to offer online reputation management, webdesign services, SEO services and social media marketing services.

Personally, I have NOT marketed these businesses, and it's a fresh list.

These are small local businesses located in various US states and cities. Various industries - landscapers, party organizers, plumbers, lawn care, etc.

The information about business of what the list includes - website address and industry in which they're in. Some businesses have owner's email address and owner's name listed. But most of them have just their website, so all you have to do is check their website for phone number/email address and you're good to go to sell your services.

I have a system in place on how I find these businesses, and if this goes well, I might just open a "seo lead" service to offer potential leads to companies and individuals who offer web design, SEO, SMM and other related services.

Best price offer gets the list.

Regards,

Kris.

Qrisso, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  2. asad1912

asad1912 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll pay you $4 for it!