1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offline or Online marketing - which is best

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by scott alta, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    Offline business have a good market now & in near future, specially when you promote your offline business at online. Though still I'm new at offline marketing but getting some good results.

Thanks

Imdadc, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  2. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I think online marketing is better, because negativity is more dangerious in offline than in online, does't it ? I mean when you market in offline and people who don't like you, he will start harm your businessin offline.
    in online you can do more things and possibilities are much better.

f5mtadas, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  3. hostveb

hostveb Peon

Best Answers:
    its depends on your need. but i think both are most important for making good marketing campaign.

hostveb, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  4. EXVignola

EXVignola Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the market. I agree and disagree with almost everything said. However, I absolutely agree that this SHOULD be determined by your target market. If you are targeting businesses you most likely have a better chance of the person you need to speak with READING your information and contacting you with some form of direct mail. Most business owners do not have the time to filter through all the stuff on the web and come to a decision.

With this kind of case you want to have a website that your direct mail piece sends them to (incorporating both online and offline methods). Since both are available and both are still relatively cheap then maximize your potential. But do it based on your target audience.

If your target market is somebody who lives with their parents in the basement on the computer all day long then the chance of them seeing that direct mail piece is very VERY slim, in which case online advertising is more effective.

So it all really does depend on your market. But if you have the funds for it, do both, and do various forms of both. (online marketing SEO, PPC, Social marketing, Banner Ads, Articles, Forum Posting - Offline Postcards, FedEx direct to the person, Hand out flyers, Calling, Door to Door etc)

EXVignola, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  5. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Depends on your market. If they are local, then both would work fine.

If not, then your probably better off with internet marketing, generally speaking. If you could find local, market-focused newspapers in various areas, then you could try that.

It's harder to convert people from paper/other to turning on computer, accessing internet, then type in your url.

usasportstraining, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  6. feshusband

feshusband Peon

Best Answers:
    The target market is the key here. I recently had a client that wanted to market his service online. We got his site up and stated generating traffic right away. But the people in his target market are very slow to embrace technology. He been able to get clients by networking in person. If you have a product that very few people look for online you are wasting your time. Then again I had a client who obtained all his clients through mailing and phones calls, but told me he had to have website to be considered legitimate. Prospects would look for him online only after he made contact. So it's complicated.

feshusband, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  7. huzinni

huzinni Peon

Best Answers:
    I see you have a webdesign company. If you are geotargeting your area it's worthing offiline marketing too. Offcourse depends, if you have a big competition is better go online. A lot more oportunities :D . Good luck!

huzinni, Dec 10, 2010 IP