1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Official] UF Marketing CPC and CPC/CPA Ad Network :: Let us be your fall back network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ufshane, Dec 10, 2013.

1. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    we do not offer this

ufshane, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  2. ufshane

Best Answers:
    Wanted to remind everyone we have a 30% Referral/Affiliate Program. You do not have to be an active publisher or advertiser, just register and get your affiliate link and earn 30% off of your referred users for life.

ufshane, Jul 5, 2014 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have registered as a publisher, your service is a CPC network right?? Then why in my account dashboard in the "Sell Ad Space" section it is saying 'Highest paying eCPM', i don't understand it..
    And also, is your network provide realtime stats??

mrb1129, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  4. ufshane

Best Answers:
    Ecpm is earned revenue per 1000 impressions that is determined by how much you earned from clicks and conversion bonus per 1000 ad impressions

ufshane, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  5. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Previously i had mailed your service about how many ads per page i can display.. They replied that upto 3. But what if the page of my site is too long. As, in case i must say that my site also contains a forum so some pages are really long.

And another thing why the PPC earn is so low, for one click i have earn only $0.01

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    mrb1129, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  6. ufshane

Best Answers:
    Three is still the max ad zones we allow, as for the PPC, it takes a couple of weeks for the ads to optimize to your traffic. Give it time to learn your traffic so that the best performing ads are showing on your site. And do not click your own ads.

It also depends on where your traffic is coming from country wise.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    ufshane, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  7. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    Well i know that i should not click on my own ads and i haven't, but as i was monitoring the stats so i saw that for one traffic it is paying only $0.01

mrb1129, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  8. ufshane

Best Answers:
    Did not mean for that to sound like I was saying you were. That was more of a general statement. But give it a week or two to optimize, if you are not getting the rates you are looking for I understand if you need to move on.

I will never tell a publisher to not take a better paying network

ufshane, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  9. mrb1129

Best Answers:
    AS you had said it depends on the country also, so how much cpc should i get for traffic from India & Asia??

mrb1129, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  10. ufshane

Best Answers:
    As those countries are not Tier 1, your going to see a lower CPC from them. I know we have a campaign or two targeting china, not sure about India on the exchange to be honest.

ufshane, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  11. ufshane

Best Answers:
    We continue to grow, thanks for all of you that have stuck with us as we grow. We have more ad campaigns than ever before and our publishers are growing as well. If you are looking to advertise or earn revenue feel free to give us a try for a few weeks. If you are providing quality traffic you generally will do quite well.

ufshane, Aug 7, 2014 IP
  12. ufshane

Best Answers:
    We have had a request for a large amount of traffic in the video gaming vertical. If you have a gaming news site, community, etc head over and sign up today www.ufmarketing.com

We have several other verticals that are doing well. If you are looking to monetize your site with CPC or CPA campaigns we can help you out. We pay 5 days after the end of every month via PayPal or ACH.

We do not tolerate any kind of click fraud and will shut your ad zones down, refund all clicks to advertisers and suspend your account. We have had several users from DP that have met this fate, so if you are a PTC site or use methods to commit click fraud please do not waste your time or ours.

ufshane, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  13. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    anyone got paid yet?

weisheng, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  14. Tempt

Tempt Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

So, whats up with that?

Tempt, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  15. ufshane

Best Answers:
    We invite our publishers to post their payment proof. Payment is sent from a third-party processor called AdsPayment. Our publishers are able to withdraw their earnings on the 5th of the month for the previous month's revenue. It takes 5 to 7 days to go then process and deposit the money via PayPal or ach.
    I'm not sure what you are asking here...

ufshane, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  16. Tempt

Tempt Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not the first one here in this thread suggesting your click tracking isnt working, that clickrate is just hilarious. Why do all other networks track a 3-5% clickrate, when yours just sees 2 clicks in 5000 views?

Tempt, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  17. ufshane

Best Answers:
    The only other person that posted about an issue had the same issue, when we tested it took us three times to actually get a click on our ad because of a pop up overlay. We click and a pop up would try to open, then we click again and a new tab would open and then we were able to click on the ad.

Most of our publishers average about 1-2% ctr and the average ctr for Google Adwords hovers around 2%. 3 to 5% ctr is well above average.

We gladly work with our publishers to try and optimize ad placement and ads that are run on a site, but sometimes there is nothing more we can do. Our publisher retention is pretty high in my opinion and many have been with us most of the year. We have had only a few that moved on because they found a better network, and I encourage any publisher work with the network that makes you the most revenue.

ufshane, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  18. ufshane

Best Answers:
    We have closed out 2014 serving over 146 million ad impressions. Thank you to all of the publishers and advertisers that helped us reach this new all time high for us. With that said, its time to talk about 2015 and the bonuses we have planned:

2015 First Quarter Bonuses
    With the first quarter in full swing let’s talk about the bonuses we are going to throw in the mix. We have bonuses for Advertisers, Publishers and Affiliates.

Advertisers
    From January 1st through March 31st we will be giving all advertisers a 10% bonus if you spend over $250 each month. So for every $250 you spend we will add $25 to your account. January bonuses will be deposited on February 15th, February bonuses will be deposited on March 15th and March bonuses will be deposited on April 15th.

All bonuses must be used for advertising, no refunds can be claimed or withdrawal of these bonuses to your account.

Publishers
    We have a bonus for you guys too! For every $250 you earn we will give you a 10% bonus in your accounts. All bonuses will be rewarded on April 15th 2014. So if you earn $300 in January, $600 in February and $750 in March, your bonus will be $150.

All bonuses will be sent via PayPal or ACH, we will provide a claim form directly to any qualifying publishers to fill out. Publishers that are removed due to fraud or other activities will forfeit any claims. Publishers do not have to run our ads exclusively during this period.

Affiliates
    Affiliates will receive a 10% bonus for every $100 earned during the months of January, February and March. Bonus payments will be sent via PayPal or ACH April 15th and a form will be provided to claim your bonuses.

Advertising Giveaway
    Once again we are going to give away $250 worth of advertising, it is simple to enter and several ways to earn additional entries. We will draw the winner February 1st.

To enter the giveaway head over to our blog this morning after 10 am central time: http://www.ufmarketing.com/new-year-new-bonuses-new-giveaways-and-more/

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    ufshane, Jan 10, 2015 IP
  19. ufshane

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    ufshane, Jan 11, 2015 IP
  20. ufshane

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Get your entries in to win some free advertising. We have publishers hitting their bonus threshold for the Jan bonus, great work guys and gals, let see who can repeat in Feb!

ufshane, Jan 24, 2015 IP