1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official phpNicheStore Prelaunch Giveaway - FREE Software, 25% Discounts for All!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Sully, Oct 23, 2007.

1. chaos4u

chaos4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Is your demo site going to be back online?

Do you have any other demo sites with different templates?

chaos4u, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  2. Rapidrobert

Rapidrobert Peon

Best Answers:
    I've entered your giveaway and I hope you found my reasons entertaining. I really could use the beer money!

The Trojan-Downloader.JS is a server exploit that my host is dealing with too. Please PM me on how your host got rid of the Java Script / Trojan injection attack on their servers. The same attack has taken place on my servers and my host hasn't figured out how to patch Apache or Linux to stop it, but has blocked it from loading the payload. I'm sure it isn't in your software and I would appreciate any info you can offer.

I would like to try the phpNicheStore script to earn some more beer money, because a guy gets thirsty!

Rapidrobert, Nov 19, 2007 IP
  3. 1215

1215 Active Member

Best Answers:
    his job is to provide a script that permits users to generate income, not optimize your site for se's. i'm guessing the optimizing is your job ;)

1215, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  4. Sully

Sully Peon

Best Answers:
    Sully, Nov 26, 2007 IP