1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Official] MegaShare.com Earn 70% of revenue from file sharing Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wajid_pk, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Megashare don't pay for bulk downloads so you shouldn't worry about it. Only unique downloads will be paid and only if when you reach minimum of $20 in a month.

Can you kindly tell us what was your total number of unique downloads last month? was that your first month with Megashare?

Here comes a matter of trust, We have lot of affiliates who are earning constantly with us for a long time. Once you get paid you'll be happy with us and would not ask for transparency again because you'll get maximum against your downloads. You may have idea of earning from other files hosting companies for say 1000 downloads.

All those who believe that they should have earned $20 by now and didn't received, please share your download stats here or send me in PM, so that we can have better idea about your earning against your downloads? If you have enough number of download which at least should give you $20 then I'll talk to payment department about your issue. But kindly show me your download stats first.

If you have any problems or question, don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you out:)

P.S. I am also one of the affiliate Manager from Megashare.com

Irfi0009, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  2. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes this was my first month with megashare. Since I'm cautious and because of the fact that I wanted to see the user's reactions - the unique dls were about 1600 and the bulk dls about 6600. Frankly the ratio seems a bit high. No doubt not every download can be counted but taking into account that only a few of my downloaders might have a premium account and a huge proportion is too lazy to get the free premium account ;-) annnnd that I have a lot of US, EU, CA tariff... well it just seems high ;-). Don't get me wrong I do have 40% or 50% tops at my best paying hoster that can't be monetized because of various reasons.
    Having said that I do have to compare figures. So assuming the 1600 dls will be monetized with 70% of the ad revenue (doesn't this mean that my downloaders have be actively clicking ads and wait a certain time) and that the amount this generates shouldn't be lower than what I've made with my other hoster. So I figured that I take the low end fixed rate of 15$ for 1000 dls as a basis. Moving on taking this into account I should have made the minimum pay-out - unless of course the variable rate resulted in lower rate. Which than would lead to the the conclusion that I might cannibalize my higher paying hosts with a lower paying host. Sure one could look into this then and see if there is room to improve the targeting and whatnot. But considering that the megashare system seems to be very covert it's seems to very difficult for an affiliate to better target links because the result reveals itself with the payout. Of course one could always argue that the higher the download numbers are the better the earnings but this is a general rule that applies to very paying host :). I do understand that you are not a charity and that you won't reveal company secrets but from my side of things it's very difficult to estimate.

aint.it.johnny, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  3. MaX.

MaX. Active Member

Best Answers:
    any payment proof???

MaX., Aug 22, 2010 IP
  4. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have read and understand your point of view but before going any further, I would like to clarify few words you mentioned above. Did you mean you are earning $15 for 1000 download with depositfile for small files? Kindly correct me if i am wrong.

I would like to see the download and earning stats in your Depositfile account, kindly share a screen here and let the world knows that you are earning $15/1000 download for 1MB file, By God I myself will go for Depositfile, I can share dozens of 1MB files daily with at least 1000 downloads daily. However, you can look at my hotfile stats below and $2.56 for 867 download for 5-50MB file.

[​IMG]

If you are expecting a $20 with 1600 downloads then I am really sorry to tell you that based on my personal experience, this is not possible and you should have upload and share more.

Kindly let me know if you have to say something!

Best

Irfi0009, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  5. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    Just want to know is it a good idea to share big files? , as there is more chance that the download is not completed hence less revenue generated. I mean if the download is not completed then i will not credited with the 70% revenue.

kanenite, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  6. MaX.

MaX. Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol... you are an affiliate Manager from Megashare.com and you upload in HotFile???

btw still no payment proof for megashare?

MaX., Aug 23, 2010 IP
  7. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    Read the first page dude , there is 2 payment proof attached there.

8. yum999

yum999 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't they pay for bulk downloads? aren't they paying us the 70% of ads revenue...

yum999, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  9. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    We are affiliate Managers not Founders, stack holders

Please see them in the start of the thread

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
    wajid_pk, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  10. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    Bulk downloads is simply the number of download streams a user used ( download manager or via browser ) when downloading a file. I tested downloading a file with my download manager with 8 download streams and i can see an increase of 8 download (bulk downloads). If a user downloading your file via browser , then you can see an increase of 2 bulk downloads.Try it yourself.

If in the process of downloading a file with download manager , one or more of the download streams disconnected and reconnect again this will also increased the number of bulk downloads.

So , you should worry about how many unique downloads you got not bulk downloads.

11. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but what kind of an explanation is this supposed to be. If a go down to starbux and get a cup of joe and drink it with my left hand it counts as a sold coffee but if I hold the cup with both hands the have a statistic that says 2 bulk cups of coffee *lol*. Besides the megashare site states that free-user get neither more than one connection at a time nor are the able to resume the download. As it stated earlier I do however acknowledge that for various reasons not all download can be counted but that I personaly see my ratio as too high. Anyhow kanenite thanks for sharing your thoughts.

aint.it.johnny, Aug 23, 2010 IP
  12. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the statistic for one of my file : ( 1087 downloads )

[​IMG]

I download the file with a download manager , you can see from the image below that there is 8 open connections

[​IMG]

so i checked the statistic again : ( 1096 downloads = 1087 + 8 + 1 )

[​IMG]

I tried downloading the same file again via browser , downloading file from browser only allow 1 connection if i'm not mistaken :

[​IMG]

so i checked the statistic again : ( 1098 downloads = 1096 + 1 + 1 )

so downloading the same file twice will give you more bulk downloads , but unique download remain 1 for the file given above.

i don't know why there is always + 1 constant in the calculation above , this is my only thoughts and might not true.

13. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, I'm gonna show you the basis for my calculation. Otherwise I could tell you some baloney ;-).
    Let's start off with depositfiles - I picked a randome statistic and as you can see I got payed for smaller files (pay attention to the 1.34 MB file).
    [​IMG]
    However I wasn't just exclusively talking about depepositfiles. Even my filesonic account currently would outperform the megashare earnings if I haven't made the minimum pay-out with about 1600 dls. And of course with filesonic it's a mixed calculation with filesize differentiation. Nonetheless that's not the topic.
    But look for yourself:
    [​IMG]

Frankly, I don't mean to offend you but your hotfile stat doesn't look the hot too me either. Maybe it's because I haven't done biz with them in a long time and therefore I'm no longer familiar with the stats. But If you have about 22400 dls that were monetized oh boy at this rate that is a lot of wasted time.
    Anyhow as max pointed out if you're affiliated with megashare and preach their great earning potential - why do you use hotfile?

14. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    kanenite, I see. Thanks for info. But still doesn't it fell strange to you because it's one file and one ip. To take the coffee example it's like selling by the cup but having the trainee count the sips that you take to drink it ;-).If worked with quite a number of paying hosts but I can't say any of those had a stat for the connection stream. Anyhow I think that this could account maybe for the bulk dls with huge files but who in their right mind would use a download manager for smaller files like say 5-20 MB? Well I thing though it could be that the download fails and the downloaders have to repeat the download a number of time.
    Maybe one of the megashare fellows can give us a hint or the explanation for huge bulk download numbers.
    Thanks again to kanenite for his thoughts :)

15. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    You can share any file size you want, but it should be completed in order to get a unique download. Some file hosts pays more for larger size but if you exclusively using Megashare then I would recommend you to use small files but larger files can generate premium accounts and you'll get referral earnings so It's up to you. We pays for all file sizes equally depending upon the location of downloader. US, EU will give you more while the rest will be slightly low.

You may not know that advertising companies even don't pay for a visitor coming again to the site within 24 hours, so as per their rules downloads from the same IP goes to bulk as we won't get paid so you too. Hope you understand.

I don't upload only on Hotfile but I also used turbobit, uploadbox, rapidshare, share-online, Turbobit etc. It gives us a good idea of market and their payout system, and all these stats are several months old.

uploadbox

[​IMG]

share-online

[​IMG]

Rapidshare

[​IMG]

Turbobit

[​IMG]

Thank you for sharing your stats, PM me your email id for Megashare and I'll look into your matter personally.

I myself once a power uploader so if I am saying you'll get more revenue than any other file host you'll surely get but if you don't I honestly would not force you to use Megashare and decrease your earnings.

Everything will be fine, kindly be patient

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2010
    Irfi0009, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  16. MaX.

MaX. Active Member

Best Answers:
    if u paid atleast 50% of premium sales and revenue from ads, it would be worth it. 20% is too low. also its a must to show the earnings to the users. if its difficult to show earnings, i wonder how u calculate how much to pay when its time! without showing earnings am not going anywhere near this site

MaX., Aug 24, 2010 IP
  17. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually I adressed this in the posting nr. 23 in this thread but it got ignored:
    So now it's official one dl ip in 24h.

Thanks for your offer to check my pay-out. But the user with the ID Megashare-support already passed it on to the payment department and checks on it. Let's see what they have to say.

aint.it.johnny, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  18. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    We are sharing 70% not 20% so you can come to near the site or you can wait for some one else to show his earnings here.

Irfi0009, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  19. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys!

For those who are newbies and don't know how to earn by sharing files. I have wrote a simple tutorial which is easy to understand and easy to implement. It's just need your time and efforts, more you give more you earn.

As you know there are many free file hosting services which host your file free of cost and more over it let you earn by sharing those files. Experienced Affiliates are already earning but newbies may have trouble to begin and don't know what to upload, where to share and where to find.

I'll try my best to help you to begin with this and start your carrier online, yes you can make your carrier with file sharing companies by simply sharing files with others. Some pays more, some pays less, It's totally up to that which fileshost do you prefer and how much they pay.

First of all, you have to find a file to share, let start with an eBook. I have added a download link for a text file with this post in which you can find some good places to find huge number of eBooks. Go to those sites and download some eBooks. Now here comes another problem that which title or category is hot and downloaded most. For instant, forget about it and simply download some ebooks to just have a start. However, I did some tests for you to tell you what people download most (look at the screenshots below).

The first title uploaded was about Buildings and Architecture. It was downloaded around 300 times in first few days. Next title was Militay book, It was downloaded around 121 times in First few days. There is a huge difference in both numbers but don't under estimate military books as they are mostly downloaded by Americans and Germans because of their interest in World War II. Our system pays more for US and EU downloads so consider posting them. So, when you know more about the downloader's interest, you can earn more but Its all require time and expertise so be patient and continue uploading different titles and analyze your work from time to time. Once you picked up a title to share, don't forget to do some search on some big sites where you are going to post, if its already available there your all work will be wasted because it will not be approved either or won't get good number of downloads.

[​IMG]

Now you have selected your book and don't know where to share them to get maximum downloads? In the attached text file, I have also included around 10 sites/forums where you can share your file initially and once you get to know how things work you can add more sites and forums and ofcourse more work means more download and which exactly means more money in your pocket. These are direct links to my eBook share thread so that you would know how to properly post a thread, just follow my method of posting on these sites, Some sites have specific format of post so exactly follow my way of posting.

I have shared my own files on those sites and you can see the number of downloads are pretty good, so you can have a good start from there.

If you think outside the box you can earn some serious money by sharing some rare books, pictures or any video. It's all depends upon your own work now.

If you have any problem posting on any site, just drop a Message here and I'll be more than happy to help you out. Don't forget to download the help file to have a good idea to begin.

http://www.MegaShare.com/2436960

Best Regards!
    Megashare Team

Irfi0009, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  20. fiso400

fiso400 Peon

Best Answers:
    how much payment out for 1000 files downloaded ?

fiso400, Aug 26, 2010 IP