1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Official] MegaShare.com Earn 70% of revenue from file sharing Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wajid_pk, Jul 22, 2010.

1. fiono

fiono Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm. Does the downloader have to be a member of megashare to get the file? Because that would defeat the purpose.

fiono, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  2. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Not at all!

anyone can download the file regardless of his membership status on Megashare, he just need to click free download button to get the file.

Irfi0009, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  3. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    It's even better when the user is a freeloader since premium user's downloads only count once per 24h while free user count multiple times :).

aint.it.johnny, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  4. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    I think she is trying to download as a free user and download page keep getting refreshed each time " free download" button clicked.

kanenite, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  5. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    download page refresh not exceed the number 5 and not every time please dont worry
    this is some thing we are helping each other
    if you get refresh page and you refreshed your download too get refreshes that generates earnings that we share 70% with you

wajid_pk, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  6. fiono

fiono Peon

Best Answers:
    Well the thing Is I don't want my downloaders to have to be a member to access my files.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
    fiono, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  7. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    your downloaders do not need to have a membership to download your files

wajid_pk, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  8. Gengar

Gengar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have file duplication feature in file manager? To make copies of the files, so that I don't have to reupload them if they get deleted...

Gengar, Aug 15, 2010 IP
  9. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    This is a feature we are working on for the next version of Megashare, we agree it is an important feature. The point at the moment is simply 'Megashare pays the most'. Please have just a little patience as we add the new features already planned and process all the feedback we're getting from you guys into code! Thank you so much for your input and interest. We want to constantly improve Megashare so we are able to offer the ultimate service "for our users, as described by our users"

MegaShare Support, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  10. aviad13

aviad13 Peon

Best Answers:
    when do we get the payment?
    and if I can't see my earning its no a good site at all!

aviad13, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  11. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    @Aviad13 these questions have been answered earlier in thread. We pay monthly and we the most. We have been in the business since 1994 and you won't find a bad word against us. We are in the process of improving the code to do as you say. In the meantime visited this. We have an ad network who has virtually no dashboard that pays us the most. We prefer this network to some others we use to tell us our earnings in real time. But we prefer the ones with no visuals because the pay the most. So if you're looking to make the most the choice is clear. The fact is we pay the most. Isn't that the most important thing?

12. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    I think to what aviad13 is rather refering is the earlier mentioned net 15 policy - maybe he actually gets the money from last month on his paypal account. At least that's what I think he want's to know ;-).
    @MegaShare Support: you know what would be splendid features: the ability to change the paypal emai adress and the passwort. I would be great if you guys could implement this for the next megashare revision.

aint.it.johnny, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  13. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    @Megashare support :

Please just do what is best for uploaders ( affiliates ) and megashare . I don't care if i can't see real time earning if its pay the most and don't change the system just for sake of human curiosity.

kanenite, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  14. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    @kanenite: come on a few changes wouldn't hurt and improve the useability and in turn make the affiliates work easier and more profitable. sure I don't need a realtime statistic but some indicators would be nice. E.g. how I've done today, the last week, the month. THose data wouldn't be that hard to implement into the system. And for the paypal info and the possibility to change the passwort - well no need to say how essential such features are :).

15. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    @aint.it.johnny :

What i mean above is about real time earning only. I always support the idea of indicators of our earning , such as page views , unique users , countries statistic and statistic for previous months earning.
    if its not possible to provide real time earning then just move on , a real time indicators is what needed for estimation of our earnings.

kanenite, Aug 16, 2010 IP
  16. MegaShare Support

MegaShare Support Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the support kanenite, we always want to do our best for all our users downloaders and every one who uses Megashare. Which is why all this feedback is fabulous, the more input the more we can turn Megashare into THE perfect solution for all.
    Thank you, this will be implemented with the new revision

17. aint.it.johnny

aint.it.johnny Peon

Best Answers:
    Then we're on the same page;-). To be frank real-time stats are a wast of resources since the ratio of implementing, maintaining and server costs to the useability can't be justified. It's just a nice gimmick - that's about it. Aside from that virtually no OCH has real stats ;-).

18. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    what i do is upload a file twice
    file duplicate feature suggestion is highlighted hope we get it in next update

wajid_pk, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  19. SirCrocodile

SirCrocodile Member

Best Answers:
    Is ther anyway you can add Alertpay as a payment also? You'll get more customers and I will be glad to signup, I don't have Paypal, its on hold

SirCrocodile, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  20. wajid_pk

wajid_pk Peon

Best Answers:
    i am sorry right now we pay by paypal only we have some suggestions about other payment processes i sent details to our finance department and also to our programmers sure we will announce if we go with other payment methods too

wajid_pk, Aug 18, 2010 IP