1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

    Advertising (learn more)

    Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

    Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Balance PIP/PI Adsense December 2014

Discussion in 'Payments' started by trektheusa, Dec 2, 2014.

  1. haihasgnct

    haihasgnct Active Member

    Messages:
    239
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #301
    Automatic payment declined: VN - No PI :(
    SEMrush
     
    haihasgnct, Dec 23, 2014 IP
    SEMrush
  2. george23mack

    george23mack Greenhorn

    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    #302
    Still waiting PI in Pakistan, anyone got PI.
     
    george23mack, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  3. george23mack

    george23mack Greenhorn

    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    #303
    you sure????????????
     
    george23mack, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  4. Sami Ullah

    Sami Ullah Member

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    31
    #304
    Yea I'm serious, you still PIP?
     
    Sami Ullah, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  5. James421

    James421 Active Member

    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    3
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #305
    still pip usa,errrr
     
    James421, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  6. george23mack

    george23mack Greenhorn

    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    #306
    unfortunately, yes
     
    george23mack, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  7. black1stallion2

    black1stallion2 Member

    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    31
    #307
    Got the email, PI UK this fast and with the email thats a first for me :) Merry Christmas
     
    black1stallion2, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  8. cpugeek

    cpugeek Active Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #308
    USA people we are screwed. Hang it up, we are not getting our money until after Christmas.

    MIB will be on Friday

    This is the truth

    and to everyone talking about they make 20k a month , 50k a month, youtube this quit lying. Nobody here makes that much!!!

    Put your egos aside

    Anybody can edit or photoshop a image. Show a video screenshot
     
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    cpugeek, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  9. cpugeek

    cpugeek Active Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #309
    I take it back!

    I got PI,my balance is 0.. USA I have been paid!

    Im sure MIB, checking now

    Payment date
    Dec 22, 2014
     
    cpugeek, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  10. vicisstus

    vicisstus Member

    Messages:
    114
    Likes Received:
    1
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    28
    #310
    Yes that is a fact, but that was the point. You are still the minority, the other 99% if you're only making a few thousand dollars a month. Google gave you that opportunity. If he were Jenna Marbles then yes he could thank himself. I'm sure Google thanks her for existing all the time. But that's what I was saying. He was acting like it was such a favour to Google, meanwhile the top 1% make between 250k to 1 million a year. He should be grateful he has joined the ranks of that 99% and has a chance to one day be part of the 1%. When he gets there then he can thank himself if his ego requires it of him. Even still, being in the top 1% myself, even still thank Google every day for existing. It is a partnership. Not one or the other, but without Adsense we would still have garbage ad serving platforms..
     
    vicisstus, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  11. cpugeek

    cpugeek Active Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #311
    MIB USA TENNEESEE

    See you guys next month!
     
    cpugeek, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  12. Anna Chris

    Anna Chris Greenhorn

    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    21
    #312
    Any news from Pak?
     
    Anna Chris, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  13. cpugeek

    cpugeek Active Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #313
    I got MIB USA tennesee
    My bank process payments fast. If you guys want to join my bank Pm me, you will get your adsense payments faster. Any payments

    It was actually in my account yesterday



    Google Inc.
    Posted Date:
    Tuesday, December 23, 2014
    Transaction #:

    Transaction Type:
    Deposit
    Info:
    Edi Pymnts
    Appears on your statement as:
    Deposit from Google Inc. EDI PYMNTS
     
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    cpugeek, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  14. nitreb

    nitreb Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    137
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    105
    #314
    No we don't, I have a website and a youtube channel, google plays a HUGE part in my success but I don't owe everything to google, I invest a large number of hours so I can get my check at the end of the month.

    Maybe that's why you love google so much lol, it seems that you barely do any work but makes so much. That's not the case for most people working with adsense, we work HARD for our paycheck, and it's nowhere near your amount. Not saying we're not thankful of google, but that's life, hard work equals success, you're one of the lucky one that happened to find success with little work in a short amount of time.
     
    nitreb, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  15. cpugeek

    cpugeek Active Member

    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #315
    He doesnt make 20k a month. come on.

    If he made 20k a month , he definitely wouldnt be in this thread waiting for his money and worried about when it will post
     
    cpugeek, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  16. James421

    James421 Active Member

    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    3
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    53
    #316
    oh well, still PIP USA, wdf
     
    James421, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  17. sodope

    sodope Greenhorn

    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    #317
    yup still PIP , California , USA
     
    sodope, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  18. nitreb

    nitreb Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    137
    Likes Received:
    2
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    105
    #318
    I conclude we're not getting MIB today in the US, hopefully tomorrow morning.
     
    nitreb, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  19. aaronsleblanc

    aaronsleblanc Greenhorn

    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    21
    #319
    Still PIP Tennessee USA with PayPal prepaid MasterCard Bancorp bank acct :(
     
    aaronsleblanc, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  20. sidfromla

    sidfromla Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    889
    Likes Received:
    8
    Best Answers:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    130
    #320
    As usual majority of US partners have to wait till last minute. Nothing new really.

    PIP remains.
     
    sidfromla, Dec 23, 2014 IP