1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Balance/PIP/PI Adsense December 2013

Discussion in 'Payments' started by mamaoyot, Dec 13, 2013.

1. vicisstus

vicisstus Member

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for PIP in Canada. =[

vicisstus, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  2. Turv

Turv Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think December has been a good month for the C300 Zionists and we are waiting in the hands of the C300 when they will release the funds. I used to be a pro stock trader and wonder about these giant companies, I get the impression that robbing Peter to pay Paul is in play like most giant companies hiding something. Don't be surprised if you here on the news that Google have tumbled in the coming months.

Turv, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  3. dary5ro

dary5ro Member

Best Answers:
    Even if they pay on Monday (so Monday PI not PIP) there is not enough time to prepare for Xmas, tuesday night is Xmas, and only one day is not enough to make shoppings and prepare food and everything for our guests.
    Adsense scr3w3d us big time on this Xmas, and this really sux!

dary5ro, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  4. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    PiP has been started in Pakistan since 20th December. But Some people from Pakistan are still waiting for PIP.

umughal147, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  5. iamraver9211

iamraver9211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ouch... this month seems really flucked with how they're handling the payment process, very few people have posted with PIP status if a few various countries but none in the USA which is kinda surprising. i really expected a PIP thursday PI friday. would of been right in time for the holidays. a PIP monday would be horrible, most wouldn't have a PI until the 24th if even that. If not then a PI for AFTER the holidays? Not much help there big G :/

iamraver9211, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  6. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    I think the payment in progress will not appear, as they payment issued will come soon......

7. iamraver9211

Best Answers:
    yeah thats also very possible as well. this is my first time experiencing the new payment system in December around the holidays. for the past months since this new system has been implemented,payments have been near flawless and usually around the 22nd-25th at the absolute latest for me. EFT of course. NY,USA.

8. Turv

Turv Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing that I feel would be a good idea IMO is if publishers over a certain earnings threshold could tick a box in the payments section that they could have an option of being paid by CHAPS via EFT, this would speed things up. I would opt into it even it cost £20 for the transaction cost.

Turv, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  9. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    In Pakistan, it is very easy to get payment right after the payment issued message. We are getting paid via Western Union Here. I am expecting to go to Western Union Agent on Monday....

10. Turv

Turv Peon

Best Answers:
    umughal147, i'm pleased that you can get hold of your funds fast in Pakistan. In UK we are governed by EFT and the payments are sent via BACS. Have you ever heard of Wonga.com? they charge £5.50 and can transfer any payment on any day including holidays into any UK account within 5-15 minutes, but the mighty Google still use BACS.

Turv, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  11. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    We are living in Pakistan, and Google send us payments without deducting any tax. Even We don't submit the tax form in the payment settings. But I like the payout method of Google in Pakistan i.e. Western Union, the quickest way of getting payments. It is also pertinent to mention here that we also don't pay the Western Union Transferring Fee. The payout in Pakistan and India is really awesome.

12. Turv

Turv Peon

Best Answers:
    umughal147, In the UK back in the late 80's and early 90's we had a TV programme called "Only fools and horses" that was really funny and your last comment reminds me of a clip when Delboy said to Rodney "It's like a parable of the lucky Git!" ;-)

Turv, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  13. iamraver9211

Best Answers:
    it would seem every other country other than the US seems to have a much better success rate at satisfying publishers. shame google doesn't ever listen to any of us publishers or youtube partners. offtopic sorry but theres a massive amount of people who want the youtube page reverted back to what it was without google+ stuff that i personally hate and find confusing. just, google never takes into consideration what any of us would think would enhance the publisher experience.

14. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    Yup........... Its really a lucky Gift. Turv
    By da way how much your payment is coming this month ?

15. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    You can come and join me on Facebook for exchanging some information about the adsense program. My id on fb is
    facebook (dot) com /umughal147

16. Turv

Turv Peon

Best Answers:
    umughal147, adsense don't like publishers discussing money online, but it's not to be sniffed at! ;-).

Turv, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  17. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    O.k Turv, and iamraver9211
    You can add me on facebook, as i am trying to make few more sites for adsense, and i would like to share and discuss something with you.

18. Turv

Turv Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really use facebook its a girly thing. I am on twitter my Id is wongaforum.

Turv, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  19. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    O.k As you like, but in Pakistan most of the people use Facebook instead of Twitter.

20. umughal147

umughal147 Member

Best Answers:
    By da way What about the PIP? Is anyone having the Payment in Progress?