1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Offering Writing, Graphic Design, and other misc. services (VERY FAIR PRICES)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Tenoshadow7, Feb 29, 2012.

Fair priced: Writing & Graphic Design projects.

WRITING PROJECTS/SERVICES:
    I do everything from content creation, replications/re-writes, proof-work, translations, to just about anything you can think of, whether it be in the form of a college book report or a company project; (Any other level of work needed, simply specify; I can produce and replicate nearly any language style, appearance, different educations levels, cultures, and/or misc. formats),
    I am a native English writer, so I do work mainly in English.
    Although I am able to properly translate, format and write in Latin as well,

All be it a rare occasion, (if requested) I'm able to produce Latin works if needed.
    (Original Latin implications)
    Including anything from conversational Latin texts to occult works. (Misc. Implications, exorcisms, prayers, ect.)
    *If you're requesting ANY type of occult works, please feel free to ask as many questions as you need, (please be VERY specific, and thorough in what you're requesting as well).
    (It's rarely requested, but happens to be an area of expertise).

-------​

GRAPHIC DESIGN PROJECTS:
    If you need a design; Please PM me with specifications, ideas, and usage/context etc. (helps give a better idea of what the final piece should look like).
    Be as clear, precise, and detailed as possible with image parameters; type, size, colors, opacity, anything you already have in mind.
    If you're looking for something loosely defined such as a misc. design, or wish to give the project some artistic freedom, please still include as much detail about what you may already have in mind in the initial PM, if you're unsure of exactly what you want, that's alright too. That's why we have sketches, watermarks, and quick mark-ups and example images.

OTHER MISC. PROJECTS/SERVICES AVAILABLE (including but not limited to):
    (ALL AT REASONABLE PRICES)

• Data Entry
    • EVP Analysis (raw recordings)
    • Misc. Sound manipulation/conversion
    • File Conversion (all types)
    • File Hosting - (Please note that all I have to offer are sub-domains & pages on my "ShutUpAndThink.com or ShutUpAndThink.info hosting at this time).
    • Web page hosting - (Please note that all I have to offer are sub-domains & pages on my "ShutUpAndThink.com or ShutUpAndThink.info hosting at this time).
    • Private FTP Space (username & password included)
    • ad-space on ShutUpAndThink.com
    • Occult services (inquire via PM)
    • SNS Profile Construction/Modification/Creation etc...
    • (Many other miscellaneous services available; Feel free to inquire via PM if you have specific questions, and/or believe there may be any additional services that I could provide which aren't currently listed)

Have a Great Day!

Tenoshadow7, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I'm very picky, and I would like to say that Tenoshadow7 did a great job researching and creating a presentation for our students.[​IMG] . [​IMG]

Karen May Jones, Mar 1, 2012 IP