1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering web coding service-->PSD to XHTML/SEO/Wordpress Integration

Discussion in 'Programming' started by hanjie00171, May 17, 2008.

1. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hanjie, post that several times as that screenshot you just posted shows your ignorance, and if you think anything I am saying isn't true, just wait for it... Maybe where you are from you have never heard of something called Copyright Infringement, but here in the United States its not taken lightly.

You have absolutely no future in this industry, but not because of me, but because of the business ethics you practice and the schemes you fulfill - your a scammer, a thief and a cheat, and until I get my $25 refund and your links removed I will continue my ranting on your pathetic excuse of a life...

Linksert, May 28, 2008 IP
  2. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe I have proved myself here. I will no longer waste my time with this situation and will let paypal handle it from here, I have said this before, but this idiot is trying to justify his actions at my expense and I will not allow that. If he wants to continue this situation and not refund my money, I will be happy to update this thread as necessary.

It's just amazing how I have worked with several coders on here, NamePros, DNForum and many other development/programming forums with not EVER having a so-called "programmer" hand me over such garbage and try to keep my money. I have found a person to do this and happily paid them double of what I paid hanjie and feel comfortable doing this with someone who has credentials in this field as well as a established company. No longer will I trust a free lancing donkey.

I have almost a thousand feedback throughout the internet of 100% POSITIVE sucessful transactions - this is the first time I ever receive a negative, so this goes to show you how bad this person is.

Once again, I am done with this, but if he/she would like to continue it, I will be sure to update this thread accordingly.

Linksert, May 28, 2008 IP
  3. media77

media77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey,

i worked many time with Hanjie and he is very honest designer, and has a very good reputation here on dp...

thanks

media77, May 28, 2008 IP
  4. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whats interesting about your comment is that the logo in your avatar is the same logo that was placed in the files and in the jibberish .html sent along with the incredibly wrong, incredibly bad coded files he sent me. And if you have worked so much together, why do you have absolutely zero feedback? You just joined a couple months ago.

You obviously work with/for her/him.

I mean, look at your own website, can't even code that premade template properly and get a decent design, its probably a ripped site...

Pathetic.

Linksert, May 29, 2008 IP
  5. themtkid

themtkid Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hired hanjie00171 for a simple template integration and all i can say is wow. I agree with linksert. Hanjie coded everything wrong. Wasted 5 days for a simple 1 day integration, Then tried to get more money out of me. I could have done a better job at coding and i dont even know how to code. All i can say is this is by far the worst coder on dp. Please be aware of him. He is a scammer! He did give me a refund though. But he wasted 5 days of my time which is upsetting!

themtkid, May 29, 2008 IP
  6. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Luckily you got the refund, but thank you for chiming in, I knew I couldn't of been the only one..

Linksert, May 29, 2008 IP
  7. creatifly

creatifly Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HEY,Linkset , Do you think it is fair to scolded a girl?
    JUST SEE WHAT YOU SAID "fucking","you are the piece of shit "???? OMG . Are you a well educated person???????

WHAT DO YOU WANT? ASK HER CODE FOR YOU AND FOUND A Mistake, THREAT HER REFUND YOU??

creatifly, May 30, 2008 IP
  8. creatifly

creatifly Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Malicious competition

creatifly, May 30, 2008 IP
  9. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Atleast make sense if you are going to say something to defend her, it looks like the only people defending "her" are people who obviously work for her... all of a sudden a bunch of random people with no posts are chiming in and no itrader, hrmmm....

Be a little more obvious?

Linksert, May 30, 2008 IP
  10. Profix

Profix Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not very proffesional to say this but bitching is not making any money, second I'm a coder and I'd like to look into the files, as I can see within a minute or less if the coding is done properly.
    That way we'll take away the doubt that many users have here.

PM or post them for an fair examine.

Profix, May 30, 2008 IP
  11. themtkid

themtkid Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im not 100% sure but im almost positive you work for hanjie or are hanjie, since you have no posts and no itrader.

Your exactly right.

Looks like you just registered. Im not 100% sure but since you have no posts and no itrader, It looks like you work for hanjie or you are hanjie.

themtkid, May 30, 2008 IP
  12. Profix

Profix Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I feel offended by the fact you're just assuming it could be. Also I have not ever done business with hanjie nor linksert.

I feel that a webdeveloper should be trusted in his proffesion.
    However the client has without a doubt a reason to complain.
    I'd never take a job from a client that's not showing respect, and for the client it's visa versa.

I've read their whole disscusion and it seems linksert has a good reason to ask for a refund. His order was to have a website and to be delivered within the deadline.
    I wouldn't mind if the developer had some trouble along the procces, I know we are all human beings and we need to rest from time to time.

And this to be my closing: $30 bucks that's money you earn doing a 12 years old paper job.

Profix, May 30, 2008 IP
  13. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was actually $25 - its pathetic she is willing to risk the rest of her business over it - If she can't complete then I don't see what the problem is, $25 is nothign for me to be wasting my time over essepcially with some idiot who doesn't know what they are doing...

14. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, not sending my files to just some random person who just joined with no posts, I rather wait for a senior member with some respect around here.

15. themtkid

themtkid Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm thats funny you say this because seems to me that you have no posts/no itrader and there is another person who has the same problem as me. So why are you taking hanjie side if you have never worked with him before but yet he has scammed 1 person and tried to scam me.

At your last sentence, you say that you dont know hanjie. I know you are hanjie or work with hanjie because nowhere did i say anything about $30 and only hanjie and I know about my $30 ( down payment ). So stop trying to make it sound like hanjie is the victim when he/she didnt even try to do a coding job. I could have did a better coding job and i dont even know coding too well.

So Profix/Hanjie please stop lying, and flaming.

themtkid, May 31, 2008 IP
  16. Profix

Profix Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rofl you should really read the log she/he posted earlier :S
    You kids are way out of your league, themtkid, save your blaming for your friends I bet they find it really amusing.
    Even if it's online, accusing me of someone I'm not, I certainatly won't let you get away with that.
    I can give you my company details if you want, but I warn you it won't be a nice talk we're gonna have.

As for Linksert, once your webpage is online the code is visible to the whole world :S
    Again just 'trying' to help out. It's totally not my business, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Profix, May 31, 2008 IP
  17. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The situation is being handled by paypal, believe me, I couldn't even call this work amateur, as it wishes it was, lets just say it is a equivalent to a 12 year old trying to code html for his first time... not a pretty site.

My partner, who is not great at coding with html or css was able to do it in one day, great convience for us as we are extremely busy, but it got done and done right.

This person maybe good with designing, but the code work is absolutely horrendous and the fact that they will not refund my $25 worsens the situation and shows poor business ethics and desperation - they obviously aren't making any money.

Linksert, Jun 1, 2008 IP
  18. Darkler

Darkler Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear MtKid,

You have already had your money back, why you keep against this person?

If you are talking about Itrader, you are right. No Itrader or post should not join this conversation.

Dear LinkSert,

Honestly, you are in Internet Service. You can't expect very high about this. Some of the service may be bad or good, I have already had scammed before. Many people has already scammed in DP also, and they didn't take care about this so much. I have already scammed more than $200, and I threat this as lesson. Luckily, you didn't get scammed around $10 k or $20 k.

Please stop with this, it's enough.

*Hanjie has a lot of good Itrader and most of them is satisfied with her service. Why you didn't ask them instead of keep replying this thread and no one answer you.

Sorry if My English is not good enough.

Darkler, Jun 1, 2008 IP
  19. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hanjie has good feedback for design purposes, I requested coding service to be done, I figured if the feedback was good, no problem. I paid up front and come to find out, this person has no idea how to code, they outsource for work and I guess found an incompetent 12 year old to do it. Ok, no problem, you can't complete the project as requested, refund my money, don't give me a hard time over $25 and then try to bash me over it, even when you have admitted you don't know how to complete the project. All this shows me and everyone viewing this thread is that Hanjie has terrible business practices and ethics, therefore she should not be trusted for anything $25 or over... its a pathetic situation, but only because he/she has made it one.

Linksert, Jun 1, 2008 IP
  20. Linksert

Linksert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hanjie has good feedback for design purposes, I requested coding service to be done, I figured if the feedback was good, no problem. I paid up front and come to find out, this person has no idea how to code, they outsource for work and I guess found an incompetent 12 year old to do it. Ok, no problem, you can't complete the project as requested, refund my money, don't give me a hard time over $25 and then try to bash me over it, even when you have admitted you don't know how to complete the project. All this shows me and everyone viewing this thread is that Hanjie has terrible business practices and ethics, therefore she should not be trusted for anything $25 or over... its a pathetic situation, but only because he/she has made it one.

Linksert, Jun 1, 2008 IP