1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering Really Good Posting Service |1 Person|Quality Work|Done on Time|20 Words +|

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by KingQub3d, Mar 27, 2009.

Hello guys, today i have made this post to offer you my posting services.

I do many posting services, from blog comments to video comments and a lot of stuff.

The Niches I am good at are: Warez/Sports ( Soccer/Hockey)/Electronic( Computers/iPods) SEO/Webmaster Related web sites. I could also try to do other niches if you're interested... these niches are just my favorite ones that i do.

Words: 20+ Words unless specified for more.
    Words will be clear, proper English will be used on all the comments or threads that I create.

My pricing is not really expensive, its like all the regular ones, I charge $0.1/post.

I got pm from people who think 0.1/post is 1 cent a post, to make everything clear $0.1 is 10 cents per post, thanks.

If you're interested, please give me a quick pm... on your site details, whether its a forum or not and etc...

About Warez Niche:

I could do my own uploads also, with passwording the rar with your site name.

The uploading part will cost a little extra, so instead of $0.1/post i would charge you $0.3/post if you want your own uploads.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my posting service.

Please do not pm me about questions, but post them here, pm me if you are actually going to buy, thanks.

KingQub3d, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  2. virulent

virulent Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Awesome guy, very easy to deal with. Highly recommended, he's very polite and experienced.

virulent, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  3. KingQub3d

KingQub3d Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey thanks a lot mate... your work has been done... :)

KingQub3d, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  4. entrecast

entrecast Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I maybe interested, I am working on a dog site, do you think you can post to my forum, I will PM more details? Thanks

entrecast, Apr 1, 2009 IP