1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Offering Quality COntent At Very Cheap Rates | Check For More Details

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Angelina_ben, Dec 9, 2010.

Hi all :D

I am a content writer with experience of over 2 years. I have been working on some long term projects. However, right now I need some extra work.

So, I am open for new projects (short-term, bulk and/or Long-term).

The most important thing here is rate and niches I work on. SO, the rates are $0.75 per 100 words, except for adult niche. I can write on every niche except FOREX or any topic that does not have relevant information available on internet. Furthermore, I can also write adult content with a slight variation in the quotation as $0.9 (for bulk or long-term) to $1 per 100 words.

Rest assured that the content delivered will be well-researched and sent in specified turn around time, as mutually decided. The content will also be proof-read to make sure that it is free from grammatical errors. Without doubt, all the work I do is 100% unique and Copyscape passed, so you need not worry about plagiarism too.

The formatting of content is yet another issue that many people face, simply because it is not presented in a much friendly manner. However, after so much experience in this field, I understand its importance and that's why, I pay additional attention on properly paragraphed content.

The payment mode I accept is Paypal.

Lastly, the rights to the content are transferable for only once and I assure you that none of the content once sold will ever be resold or used for any other purposes.

If you have any questions, please PM me right away and I would be very happy to provide the information you ask for. If desired, I would also write short sample for you on the topic chosen by you.

I am looking forward to your messages and seeking some decent deals.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day.

Regards
    A

Angelina_ben, Dec 9, 2010 IP