1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering prizes for incentives

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by centrium, Nov 26, 2004.

OK this is a long shot, but is there anyone who has had success with copmanies offering goods that can be offered in exhcnage for advertising on a site.

In return, is these prizes can be used as an incentive to sign up visitors to websites etc.

Reason is I am thinking of such schemes to kick start my forums, however I reckon its near impossible to achieve this in the beginning and would involve me speculating to acculmalte!!! :D

centrium, Nov 26, 2004 IP
  2. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    uhm, you just mean goods in exchange for advertising? of course. everybody does barters.

I think I somehow dont get your question. Maybe because English is not my first language? ;)

Dirkjan, Nov 26, 2004 IP
  3. centrium

centrium Peon

Best Answers:
    nah its prob because I rushed the post!! Thats good, any ideas of any good companies that will give stuff away for freebies!!!!

centrium, Nov 26, 2004 IP
  4. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried it once for one of my local sites. I gave free ads and in return they'll give me higher commission for referrals than a regular agent. I'm talking about real estate.

melfan, Nov 26, 2004 IP
  5. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just had a company offer me 8 cases of product for 8 contests. Each casi is valued at about $75 -- This is a national manufacturer of Motor Oil

joeychgo, Nov 26, 2004 IP