1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Offering my writing services at ONLY $0.8/100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by deltamas, Aug 25, 2018.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    On this occasion I offer my writing services. Please note that I am a full-time writer with no less than 7 years of experience. So far, I’ve been writing on various topics; business, finance, home improvement, fashion, crypto currency, gambling, games and so forth.

In doing every order, I always emphasize the quality and uniqueness of each article. So you do not have to worry you will receive plagiarized articles because the uniqueness is my guarantee. To be known, I always write each article manually and it is forbidden for me to use any software.

My rate is only $0.8/100 words and I don’t charge you PayPal fee!

My rule: You give me your details, I write your article and give it to you in less than 24 hours. After you check it and feel satisfied, you can pay me. What I expect from you is just honesty.

I can write up to 10 articles a day, so you can send me your bulk orders.

Important: I do not have any Skype account. So please contact me by email

My email: norn(.)death(@)gmail(.)com

You must remove "()"

Please let me know if you’re interested

Thanks for your attention

deltamas, Aug 25, 2018 IP