1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Offering my PSD -> XHTML/CSS cheap to build portfolio - just $10

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Whitey, Jun 6, 2010.

I want to start building a portfolio to offer my services to a broader range of users. To get it off the ground, I am going to be offering PSD to XHTML/CSS or PHP/MySQL programming projects at a very cheap rate.

PSD to XHTML/CSS is priced at $10 a page. I have been doing this for years and I code to XHTML 1.0 Strict markup standards. Your HTML page will be fully semantic and very search engine friendly.

PHP/MySQL programming starts from $10. All projects are coded to the strictest security guidelines and optimized for performance. I am not available to do very large projects due to lack of time, but please do get in contact with me through a PM to see if we can work something out.

At the end of our agreement, all I ask is you provide a truthful testimonial that can be put with my portfolio.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your business.

Whitey

Whitey, Jun 6, 2010 IP