1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OFFERING FREE GUEST POSTS good or bad idea ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by marketingtopic, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Hey guys just an idea of mine i was just wondering what you guys think so i was thinking of offering free guest posts for my website but you would after provide high quality content and i will allow 1 link back to your own website would this help my site rank better. my thinking behind this is i cannot create all the content my self what do you guys think my site is about home security ect

SEMrush

marketingtopic, Sep 26, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The only time I was ever tempted to give a free guest post it turned into a nightmare of me rejecting for poor quality and the rewrite was barely better. If you have any respect for your readers you'll insist on quality but have trouble getting it.

sarahk, Sep 27, 2020 IP
    marketingtopic and mmerlinn like this.
  3. marketingtopic

marketingtopic Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for your reply and yes i would be completly checking the content in unique and is a good read i was just seeing if i could find any people who was interested in doing this.

marketingtopic, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This thread is to find out if it's a good idea.

If you want to find people to submit guest posts you need to post in our Link Exchange section.

sarahk, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  5. JohnEevans

JohnEevans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's a great idea if you have some good content to share. ALso it will give you chance to get free backlink

JohnEevans, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  6. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Accepting free guest posts for link exchange is not a bad idea. However, you should be careful about the quality of content because people often send low-quality that can effort your audience.

susiparker, Oct 7, 2020 IP