1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering Banner Advertising At VERY ACTIVE (65478 page views monthly) Webmaster Forum

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by kaisellgren, Aug 6, 2007.

Hi!

I own these webmaster forums www.webadepts.com
    I bought a beautiful skin and promoted the board A LOT. The board has been running FOR ONLY 22 DAYS, and look at my statistics:

Members: 72
    Threads: 277

These forums are growing very fast, actually all members are active, they all post everyday! I have 2000 unique visitors monthly at my forums and because my board members are active, I have over 65478 page views monthly :)

So I am offering banner advertising at my forums. If you look at any topics, you will see Bidvertiser ads, your banner will be placed there. Basically there are 2 types of places to advertise:

1) Banner advertising on each pages at the bottom
    2) Banner advertising inside topics

Nr.1 costs $10 biweekly and Nr.2 costs $20 biweekly.

I accept PayPal payments.

Any questions? Just ask me.

EDIT: Banner width should be max 800px and height max 256px. Other than that, any size is accepted. It does not need to be a picture, it can be HTML code too.

kaisellgren, Aug 6, 2007 IP