1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering Article writing service..Cheap and fast turnaround...

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by salaxzar, Apr 7, 2008.

1. abang

abang Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me a sample please :)

abang, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  2. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm posting in this thread because I don't want you to think you can get away with providing a rubbish service without it coming back to haunt you. There's one golden rule you must learn, never screw your customers. I was pretty patient with the articles, I agreed to give you more time, and you still gave me 10 worthless articles which an 8 year old could do a better job at.

If you had 'problems', you should have told me you couldn't do the work or given back my money once I had paid and not handed me anything.

Mage, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  3. salaxzar

salaxzar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ALl know my quality of service...lol..so no need to justify that...:)

if you want 60% refund then you are most welcome..if you dont want then also you are most welcome..:)

All are happy with my service...:)

salaxzar, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  4. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You keep saying the same thing, I don't care if 'all are happy' with your service, that doesn't change the fact that you gave me substandard work and it doesn't change the fact that you yourself admit the work was substandard.

You seem to be having trouble understanding this, so let me use an example:

Say you sold 100 ipods to 100 people. Out of the 100 ipods, 1 was broken, but you sold it anyway. All the people you had sold the ipods to were happy, apart from one. Now imagine telling that person 'all are happy' - does that change the fact that you've given them a broken ipod?

All because all the other people you've written for are happy does NOT mean you get to scam me out of my money by providing me with a crap service.

I hope you understand this very basic concept of providing a good service. Because if you do you will see that I am entitled to either a full refund, or the work I paid you for. Considering how you have no grasp of the english language and you are incapable of writing sentences which make sense, I don't want to receive any more articles from you even if you paid me for them. I'm waiting for a full refund.

Mage, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  5. shynobee

shynobee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i received great quality of articles from salaxzar
    will definitely be recommending him to other members and i will be going back to him for more.
    thanks

shynobee, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  6. jkjazz

jkjazz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You wouldn't accept this excuse if someone was painting your car. Not acceptable. Think about your position on providing service after the sale.

Having a bad day means "Do it again" where I work.
    Really? Not allowed to post bad reviews if you are unhappy with the product? There is an easy fix. Take care of the customer! It will only cost him a couple of hours to redo the work. Suck it up and do the work.

Not choosing sides here. I was just cheated out of $50.00 by a DP member with a good post count and good iTrader. If you are the one unhappy customer out of 1000, the "Everyone else is happy, what's wrong with you" idea doesn't fly.

jkjazz, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  7. salaxzar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so i am offering him 60% refund...I cant redo them as i dont have time...Also 60% refund is pretty decent enough...

salaxzar, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  8. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't be so damn cheap. Where did this arbitrary '60%' come from? I want a full refund, and I want it because of the principle, because I seriously don't give a damn about $30. If you don't issue me a full refund I will report you to a moderator, and I have your own words as evidence to prove you didn't deliver the proper work.

Mage, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  9. moneylizard

moneylizard Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have to agree with Mage... A 60% refund isn't going to cut it. You admitted that the work quality wasn't up to par, yet you won't refund his full amount? Come on now...

moneylizard, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  10. salaxzar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Me not being cheap dude....first of all you are being cheap..i would have refunded you 30$ at the first place ,but you gave me a -ve itrader before even sending a pm to me and asking what was the reason..You dont know how it feels when someone close to you is in a hospital..

And i dont give a damm about 30$..give me your paypal i will send right now...And the posts you have made,you are being cheap and not me..

You gave me -ve itrader + -ve review without even consulting..Look at yourself and see what you have done...

As far as moderators go , then dont indulge in personal probs.....So you are most welcome to give all screenshots and all :)

Neways i dont want to continue chatting with you , so give me your paypal....

11. saumya

saumya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thats good salaxzar. Third party people like we dont like such stuff either. I wonder what if i had requested you for my articles. If someone is not impressed with the quality of the article you write, you need to refund teh entire money or else do the re writing again.

One of teh writers here is Ashiana. I really love her work. she has written about 200 articles for me so far,and i havent faced any problems till date with her. I really appreciate her as a human being as wel as a professional. never had any issues with her.

DP is a place to love each other and not curse. So, shake your hands (virtually) and make up. A Sorry doesnt makes anyone feel littled. Infact others may praise you.

Regards

Saumya

saumya, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  12. nofullstop

nofullstop Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This man is truly awesome..

I have ordered around 50 articles in batches and haven't found any problems in them ever!!

And he is so dirt cheap for those articles that I can always use those articles to earn more money..(ezine, my blog, guest blogging, OR sell them :) )

Good work dude..

thanks

nofullstop, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  13. chiky_cin

chiky_cin Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well i think mage gave him the job after looking at the reviews...or to say, it was his decision.
    he did not like the articles provided, is not salaxzar's fault but mage's.
    even though hes saying that he had some problems... but he gave his full to complete the articles...
    and if hes agreeing to pay 60% back, i think that is enough as he deserves something for tthe work hes done...and i cant see anything like "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" on this thread.
    its mage's problem if he didnt like the articles...he should give the job to someone else in the future if he didn't like them.

chiky_cin, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  14. salaxzar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No need to hijack my thread...I dont want to know about any Ashiana or anything...

15. tech3

tech3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree completely with him. Mage must have selected this thread out of the various others by reading the reviews. I have been involved in business with this guy for quite some time now and i have never faced any issues. It seems like a fault on Mage's part, because that is his problem if he didn't get something what he had wanted. Salaxzar gave his effort, and i would say that 60% refund is also not required.

tech3, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  16. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What the hell are you talking about, yeah I did choose him because of the price and reviews, but I also expected the articles to be written in english.

First of all I don't give a damn about itrader, it means nothing.

Secondly, I spoke to you LONG before I left feedback, and only when I knew you had no intention of rewriting the articles.

Thirdly, the posts I am making are to prove a point you idiot. Don't let things get out of hand by thinking you can treat customers the way you treat your writing, like it means nothing.

Here is the download link to the articles you gave me so everyone can download them and see. If anyone thinks this is good writing they seriously need to get an education.

http://www.wordpressthemesblog.com/wowarticles.zip

P.S. When I said I didn't give a damn about the money I meant it. You can keep the $30 to yourself, my work is done here.

Mage, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  17. salaxzar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    okies....now plz dont ask for refund again..i gave you the offer..and now please stay away from the thread....

get your brain right ,coz you gave me itrader before....Check the time you made the post....

And dont use foul language dude..i havent abused you or something..And 30$ isnt a lot for me...You are a cry baby and nothing else....

And about that rapidshare link , everyone knows what kind of situation i was in...

So with all this shit being over,kindly be away from my thread....

And i wont give you a -ve itrader because me not a kiddo like you...:)

18. Mage

Mage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I use whatever language I please depending on what I feel like. You gave me work which was a complete joke, so I thought on this occasion I would take my time to really grill you for it.

You say $30 isn't a lot for you, but you were pretty stingy on the 60%. My expenses are at least 20 times that much every day, so it's really just a blip on my account.

And for a 'kiddo', I sure right A HELL of a lot better than you.

Mage, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  19. deepak_sharma

deepak_sharma Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    mage i think articles are no concern for you now and you are merely posting here to fiddle with the reputaion of Salaxzaar . When he offered to refund 30$ (the entire amount), then what is the use of putting these articles on public display. salaxzaar is a great writer and has provided me great service.

you are being a kiddo, cribbing unnecessarily.

deepak_sharma, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  20. salaxzar

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i said kindly be away from my thread...I wasnt giving you 30$ because you dont deserve..your attitude stinks....Ya your expensive's are 1000$ a day and you still cry for 30$.....You are a lot better..everyone knows....So be away from my thread...:)