1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering a premium upgrade option...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Leeron, Apr 1, 2018.

Hi all,

My site (an online games site) - is still currently doing well. (Ads funded)

Obviously now flash is on the way out - visitor numbers are starting to go down :(

I’m getting about 8m to 10m pageviews a month.

Before all my visitors go - I’d like to try and earn some money by offering a paid premium upgrade account to the currently totally free non-membership site.

I’ve never done mailing lists, and all I can do is advertise the new “premium” availability on the site and hope people sign up.

Can I get any advice from anyone who has offered a paid upgrade to a site before.

What features did you offer?
    What % of users signed up?
    How much did you charge?
    What visitors numbers did you get per month?

My site is all custom made - so adding the premium option could be a lot of work - I just want to hear if people think it’s worth the hours/weeks it will take to do.

Thanks so much,

Leeron, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  2. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Leeron,

I don't have experience adding paid upgrade content to any sites... but I do have experience paying for upgrades.

I want to throw one of your questions back at you.... What features could YOU offer that would be worth paying for?

Chiedo, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  3. Sankalp Patil

Sankalp Patil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Premium upgrade option provide you extra benefits than regular option
    for that purpose you have to pay some amount which provides you additional benefit

Sankalp Patil, Apr 23, 2018 IP