1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Off Page SEO Tips [2012]

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by thewebhostingdir, Sep 24, 2012.

1. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to add most important SEO off page technique that you have forget to mention in your post:
    Forum posting, niche blog commenting, guest blogging, article submission, web 2.0 submissions..:)
    SEMrush

afoley77, Apr 4, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. friendsfocus

friendsfocus Member

Best Answers:
    Off Page SEO Techniques are
    Content creation / Blogging
    Backlinking and Link Exchanges
    Article Submissions
    Press Releases Sites.
    Directory Submission Sites.
    Social Bookmarking
    Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign.

friendsfocus, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. redchillies

redchillies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Off-page SEO is more important. You will need many quality backlinks to rank well for competitive keywords.

redchillies, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  4. manoj998

manoj998 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agreed! I thought article marketing is still a powerful way to get both back links and traffic for a website. Also we can write blogs and post them with various blog networks with request for guest posting as well.

manoj998, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  5. bluebenz

bluebenz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not doing directory submission anymore..
    Back link, always suggested get back link from relevant site..

bluebenz, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  6. shteca

shteca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is this true? Having a temporary banner on a website will shortly have a no_follow attribute and the fact it is only there a few days/hours will mean it never gets picked up by Google anyway...

shteca, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  7. gregevskye

gregevskye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you if you website on page is good then your keyword rank very quickly in search engine. On page is one time work and off page is continuous work but always work on authority website and niche as well.

gregevskye, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  8. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent discussion guys.
    i just want to say that you should find out some questions and answer website that has some topics related to your website. Post questions and answers related to your website’s content and posts.

You can actively participate in answering questions on sites like Yahoo Answers. By answering and asking relevant questions on your site niche, you help to build up your reputation as someone that is an expert in your chosen field. You can place a link to your website in the source section if necessary so that people can easily find your site. If you don’t spam, this is another great way to increase your link popularity.

Matt Alen, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  9. carol90

carol90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want tell you about local SEO system, I heard about it, but didn't know what it is in reality, so I decided to find information about it and now I want to share with you.. A local keyword phrase is generally one or two words combined with location that are used by advertisers in search engine optimization, or by visitors who are using search engines in a desire to find information based on that particular local phrase. For example, an advertiser that provides local plumbing services might use “Plumber Morristown, NJ” as a local keyword phrase to draw more visitors interested in the topic. On the other hand, visitors to a search engine looking to hire local plumber would also use the keyword phrase “Plumber Morristown, NJ” in the search engine, which would then match the local keyword phrase with websites like that of the advertiser that mention the same local keyword phrase.http://www.geoseo.netconducts market research and local keyword research to determine the best targets for your website visitors. While you may have a list of twenty local keywords that you want to target, you must consider each as a separate campaign. Why?
    It’s really simple; search engines like Google rank pages and you need to give them what they want to rank your page. To give them what they want you must provide the content that they’re looking for and send enough links to your pages to let the search engines know they are relevant and important.
    And, never forget the local customer. It does you no good for a local search term if your content doesn’t include location you serve. Please watch video at.
    Note: search keyword phrases that are used in Meta Tags content are no longer frequently used by search engines to index pages. Major search engines such as Google no longer look for keyword phrases in the Meta Tags, and are more apt to use the information within the actual text of the web page. Listing the local keyword phrases in the in Meta Tags does not do any harm though, but is completely up to the website to whether they will use local keyword phrases in the in Meta Tags content.

carol90, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  10. Erin Catorina

Erin Catorina Member

Best Answers:
    link wheel is also an effective off-page SEO strategy.

Erin Catorina, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  11. mahabub843

mahabub843 Member

Best Answers:
    forum comment is the best for of page seo.

mahabub843, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  12. Pallavi Malhotra

Pallavi Malhotra Member

Best Answers:
    Articles Submissions
    Guest Posting
    Forum Posting
    Micro blogging

Pallavi Malhotra, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  13. Pallavi Malhotra

Pallavi Malhotra Member

Best Answers:
    The best off page seo techniques.
    Article submissions
    Forum posting
    Press release
    Guest posting

Pallavi Malhotra, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  14. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, i'd say the most important off page would be article submission and participating in forums. Great backlinks for the site. I got my site first page of google in a couple months. :D

ash1ey82, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  15. Ryanalex122

Ryanalex122 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is the best off page SEO techniques tips and facts.
    Bookmarking, Blog Posting, videos sharing,Blog Commenting,add posting,

Ryanalex122, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  16. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Niche related links and authority links from high PR sites are much more powerful and useful. They can increase and help maintain your site rankings for long term.

Bestservices4u, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  17. alicia smith

alicia smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Internal Linking : Linking from other pages on your website to a blog post can improve the ranking of that post. and Content writing is best techinque in off page seo .

alicia smith, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  18. Mandeep Negi

Mandeep Negi Member

Best Answers:
    hello friends-

Great sharing! SEO is so important to get traffic in. Learn a lot from your article and will start to pay a lot more attention on on page and off page SEO!

Mandeep Negi, Mar 9, 2017 IP