Off-Page/On-Page SEO Focus

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by davilama2682, Jul 31, 2021.

If one must be focused more on one than the other which one would you suggest that it be? Off-Page SEO involves your listing on other properties. On-Page SEO involves optimization of your content on your own properties. On-Page SEO is easier to manage as you own and create your own content. Off-Page SEO is great for influencing listings in search engines - but, it is hard to control the anchor text and surrounding text around the backlink found on other web properties that you do not manage.

davilama2682, Jul 31, 2021 IP
  2. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If I were you I would focus on building an awesome site that deserves to be #1 rather than building the site for search engines "on-page" or spamming the web with links "off-page"
    If your site is awesome it will most likely be successful.

Don't expect great results from an average site.

FarrisFahad, Aug 11, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  3. VijayanKumar

VijayanKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    On-page SEO is used to optimize your webpage to reach organic traffic on the search engine result page. High-quality content, keyword selection for the title tag, organized URL, linking internally inside your content to the other pages of your content, meta description quantity.
    Off-page SEO is a backlink of your website to the other website. It is like the brand establishment of your webpage. Or by influencing pay ads on other web pages, social media, blogs.
    On-page or off-page, whatever reaching your organic traffic without interruption on the website, avoiding creating nuisance to the searchers is the best focus to develop our organizations.

VijayanKumar, Aug 12, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  4. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even "awesome" sites need a search engine optimization strategy. Regardless of the content of their site. Efforts need to be placed on search engine optimization. It is the reality of the industry. Building backlinks naturally is not spamming the web. Spamming the web would be email marketing lists. Image ALT text and content descriptions are important for image searches and website content accessibility also - separate from the individual page ranking. Search Engine Optimization is not just about being #1 in search engines.
    Internal navigation is important for me and I keep this in mind for my strategy. On-page or Off-page will help your content get found. I am an independent researcher and there is a lot of great content that poorly you have to go searching for because companies that publish the materials don't spend revenue on the search engine optimization of their web-based content. Some content online is not even fully-accessible let alone optimized to how it should be for proper localization and references. People who search the web regularly for information can appreciate good search engine optimization.

davilama2682, Aug 20, 2021 IP
  5. VijayanKumar

VijayanKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your comments are noted and valuable. Appreciating is the very essential tool for everyone to grow towards their target.

VijayanKumar, Aug 22, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  6. Md. Gousul Hasan

Md. Gousul Hasan Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone wants to SEO then he should focus on off-page and on-page both.

Md. Gousul Hasan, Sep 23, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  7. Fuad M Rafiq

Fuad M Rafiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think both are important.

Fuad M Rafiq, Sep 24, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  8. Sheikh E SA

Sheikh E SA Peon

Best Answers:
    On-page content should be the most important factor in ranking a site.
    Of course, off-page also has a role in ranking the site.

Sheikh E SA, Sep 24, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  9. Md. Ali Mortoza

Md. Ali Mortoza Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are important for web ranking.

Md. Ali Mortoza, Sep 25, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  10. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to my knowledge On Page as well as Off page Both are the Important Things for SEO.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Dec 7, 2021 IP
  11. annaalford

annaalford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both are equally needed to get a smart ranking in the SEO world.

annaalford, Dec 7, 2021 IP
  12. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    We agree in 100%. The first step is always a great website. Only after that can you start off-site activities.

Gamerseo, Dec 8, 2021 IP
  13. Dazonn Technologies

Dazonn Technologies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I saw your post regarding Off-Page/On-Page SEO Focus. We should focus on both of them because this works parallelly. On-page SEO focuses on optimizing parts of your website within your control. In contrast, off-page SEO focuses on increasing the backlinks of your websites and provides authority to the domain.

Dazonn Technologies, Dec 9, 2021 IP
  14. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    I would say that you should start with On-Site SEO as that's the first requirement for good optimization. If your site isn't good if it's slow with poor user experience, bad navigation, and structure you won't have success with the Off-Site method as well, as no one will want to connect with you and exchange links. So, you can even look at On-Site SEO as some way to prove and showcase your qualities.

VortexAlpha, Dec 20, 2021 IP
  15. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on your work - On site and Off site sure you will get result.

Daniel165, Dec 21, 2021 IP
  16. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe that Off-page and On-page both are necessary to rank a website.
    On-page SEO is the process of improving different parts of your website that have an impact on your search engine rankings. A lot of ranking elements, such as site accessibility, page speed, optimized content, keywords, title tags, and so, decide where your website shows up in search engine results pages. On-page SEO is all about optimizing the elements of your website that you have control over and can adjust.

Off-page SEO focuses on increasing traffic on your website through the act of getting links is the one way from other websites.
    There are many strategies for Off-page SEO
    • Inbound links.
    • Guest blogging and guest posting
    • Social media marketing
    • Unlinked brand mentions
    • Engage with Influencer's

brack nelson, Dec 22, 2021 IP