1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Odd Referral Traffic

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by JyeP, Oct 4, 2013.

Hi All,

Anyone else getting odd referral traffic from a domain called seoanalyses{.}com?

Over the last few days every site I own has received 5 visit from this domain (all visiting at once) from countries such as Kazakstahn and Vietnam. From looking at their website there is no links at all to any of my own sites, and the fact that it has occurred on all my sites seen a bit strange.

Any one else noticed something like this?

JyeP, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  2. Tjardim

Tjardim Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, my website received 10 visits from those places, 5 yesterday and 5 today... Kazakstan, India, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine
    and the analytics tell they were returning visitors from start
    the referral is the same "seoanalyses.com"... does any one know what is it?

Tjardim, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  3. John1986

John1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, my websites are receiving 5 visits each per day for the last three days from seoanalyses.com. Kazakstan, Ukraine, Bulgaria, ectetera. Multiple websites. All of my sites are law-related. No idea what this is or why referring traffic is coming from it.

John1986, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  4. cruzader

cruzader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also got out of the blue referrals from www.seoanalyses.com today and yesterday on several websites (non-english stores/landing pages).

cruzader, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  5. MikeToronto

MikeToronto Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also getting between 5 and 10 visits a day from this site and my bounce rate has gone from 30% to 75%..
    I have a feeling I will be receiving an email from this company soon telling me how they can improve my SEO.
    There are no links on this site to mine, I can't find anything.

MikeToronto, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  6. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well at least it's not just me.
    Just confirming that I also had them return again today, 5 visits from that site and those countries to each of my sites again today.

JyeP, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  7. dejandex86

dejandex86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi guys I also get a 5 visit almost on every site two days in a row. whether it is just spam ? Or something worse ?

dejandex86, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  8. BCC_Mark

BCC_Mark Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everybody...new member on this forum, had to sign up because I was searching for this issue and I see some of you have been getting the same traffic referred from $eoanalyses dot com. Got alittle nervous when I saw all this random traffic (10+ visits a day for the past week or so) coming from random countries like all of you. I was originally going to ban the ip's but I wouldnt be able to keep up with the constant traffic so I'm wondering if there is a way to ban any traffic originated from that site? What is confusing me and making me nervous is when I check my googleanalytics page...Under 'Content' and 'Page' everything appears normal, but when I check 'Page Title' it is just a number instead the name of the page visited. I've never seen this problem before and maybe I'm over reacting but it makes me feel like a bot or something is trying to mess with my page. Anyone else seeing numbers instead of the page title when they check their analytics? If anyone has any suggestions to stop traffic from this site please chime in because these mofos are messing up my monthly reports with all this bogus traffic. It's late and I'm rambling but had to get my 2 cents in on this issue

BCC_Mark, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  9. RaraAvis

RaraAvis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, I'm new here too, Like others in this thread I've been getting these strange referrals by seoanalyses.com- India, Netherlands, Algeria, Belarus, Ukraine, Taiwan yesterday. Like the poster above when I checked the content analysis on Google Analytics 6 of them had numbers that did not relate to anything on my site. When I went back a second time they had disappeared and have not reappeared.

Also, a week or so ago I had one page on the site that had an unusually high number of hits over a 2-3 day period. These hits didn't show up on the Analytics site but did on my website statistics page. I was suspicious about this and deleted that particular page from the site.

Could there be a connection between these two unusual events?

RaraAvis, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  10. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bit of an update guys.
    I've looked a little deeper into the traffic for each of my sites and the way the pages are accessed.
    The traffic is not real, as we already knew, and it is definitely a bot running via proxies. Looks as though this "seoanalyses" is trying to "refer spam" for 2 reasons.
    1. To get the people who are being spammed to visit their site after seeing it in analytics.
    2. If anyone has their server/website access logs public they may actually receive an indexed backlink.

JyeP, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  11. Dzevad

Dzevad Peon

Best Answers:
    I also have web sites, watch it for me and I'm interested in how to collect the fastest visitors.

Dzevad, Oct 11, 2013 IP