1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Odd behavior from my laptop..

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by awundrin, Feb 28, 2009.

About once a day, as I am surfing the web, my computer will suddenly start 'piling' or loading the same web page over and over again..sometimes I will get up to 35-40 of the same page loaded, creating a big pile of the same page!! I have no idea what causes this or why it happens. Does anyone have any insight as to why this happens and what I can do to stop it from occuring?

awundrin, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  2. awesometbn

awesometbn Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello awundrin,
    That's not normal behavior. You don't mention your browser version, but I would recommend using Firefox with the plugin called NoScript. It gives you more control over malicious behaviors and scripting errors. Also you might need to do a few free scans with Spybot Search & Destroy, and Ad-aware to clear up any strange programs or unwanted BHO (browser helper objects). If you get a clean report, do you still experience the same behavior? I hope this helps. Thank you.

awesometbn, Feb 28, 2009 IP